• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

This life crystal was created when Crawd [210] was slain by Setzer Gambler [137].

WOWOWOWOWWOOW DAMN DUDE U ARE SOO FANTASTIC U FRAGGED THE HIGHEST LVL ON OT FFS
<irony turn off>
Get a life and grow up ;s

Really felt like you had to make a thread for a frag? Seriously, get a life and don't be so smug.

/Jonny Dunder aka Glidarn

wtf ppl here is just a OT lol i have a real life wich i spend 2 third of my day on, i on for 2 or 4 ours a day and u say i don have a life? wtf!
if u cuyz didint frag so stfu noobs mofos

pathetic thread, if we would make one thread for each member we killed, the forum would be overloaded.

haha even goku is posting against u.. please just tell us what did u want to achieve with this thread? what u want us to msg u ingame and say grats? ill do that next time ur online so u can feel good about urself irl=)

Lmao hahah u little fucking dirty br u think your funny or what or maybe cool bcuz u fraged me when u have like 40 ppl standing and sding me i like

Back