• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

This ot is full of douches!!!!!!

demonhunter1

Reaction score
Warning to new players on this ot you will come across so many noobs

i was recently on poi today and i was the main sioer after 2 seals some more mages joined the group an decided to pk me which is fine
but just makes me laugh instead of acting like a normal person and trying to complete this quest as a team they pk team members
there is not enough team players on this ot full of pkers and noobs

..so a bit of advice if you ever do poi dont help anyone just stand at the back and hope you dont get teamed up on for no reason lol

Thats all.

This server is really full of annoying people.

Since I play ShadowCores, I tried to complete PoI 24 times with random team.
I either died because they left people behind, or because I got skull because not everyone was in the team, or just because they felt like killing everyone.

If you dont like the system that you actually can get pked and kill other players, then go search for a NON-Pvp server maybe? Ofc the server is full of douchebags, but what isnt full of them now?

lol spaikan you like to talk much your boring im not saying i dont like pvp you mong im saying it was a team quest and was stupid to turn on members of the team
next time learn to read before mouthing of you daft cunt.

Man, next time learn english before trying to say something. And it is Spaikin, not spaikan, "learn to read" next time.

In my experience the ones that don't speak English tend to grief and piss players off for no reason whatsoever.

ok spaikin still you dont understand yet im not saying anything about the pvp or player killing system im saying that killing people on a team when i was healing both blockers is stupid and noobish now for the last time understand what im saying or leave this thread.

p.s draxlux instead of liking every comment like an asslicker say your opinion is spaikin your boyfriend or something ?

Back