• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ This script dont set any storage, Inquisition, MainTeleport

Eduardo170

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi guys, I use TFS 1.2, and this script,, but dont set any storages. This is same script than Click here Github

I have added a print at each of conditional(if, elseif), and doesnt print..
Code:
local teleports = {
    [2150] = {text = 'Entering Ushuriel\'s ward.', newPos = Position(951, 1446, 10), storage = 0, alwaysSetStorage = true}, -- to ushuriel ward
    [2151] = {text = 'Entering the Crystal Caves.', bossStorage = 200, newPos = Position(817, 1682, 11), storage = 1}, -- from ushuriel ward
    [2152] = {text = 'Escaping back to the Retreat.', newPos = Position(913, 1481, 11)}, -- from crystal caves
    [2153] = {text = 'Entering the Crystal Caves.', newPos = Position(817, 1682, 11), storage = 1}, -- to crystal caves (from teleports main)
    [2154] = {text = 'Entering the Sunken Caves.', newPos = Position(909, 1660, 11)}, -- to sunken caves --
    [2155] = {text = 'Entering the Mirror Maze of Madness.', newPos = Position(813, 1672, 8)}, -- from sunken caves
    [2156] = {text = 'Entering Zugurosh\'s ward.', newPos = Position(951, 1416, 10)}, -- to zugurosh ward
    [2157] = {text = 'Entering the Blood Halls.', bossStorage = 201, newPos = Position(821, 1440, 10), storage = 2}, -- from zugurosh ward
    [2158] = {text = 'Escaping back to the Retreat.', newPos = Position(913, 1481, 11)}, -- from blood halls
    [2159] = {text = 'Entering the Blood Halls.', newPos = Position(821, 1440, 10), storage = 2}, -- to blood halls(from teleports main)
    [2160] = {text = 'Entering the Foundry.', newPos = Position(813, 1, 11)}, -- to foundry
    [2161] = {text = 'Entering Madareth\'s ward.', newPos = Position(991, 1423, 10)}, -- to madareth ward
    [2162] = {text = 'Entering the Vats.', bossStorage = 202, newPos = Position(744, 1503, 10), storage = 3}, -- from madareth ward
    [2163] = {text = 'Escaping back to the Retreat.', newPos = Position(913, 1481, 11)}, -- from vats
    [2164] = {text = 'Entering the Vats.', newPos = Position(744, 1503, 10), storage = 3}, -- to vats -- (from teleport main)
    [2165] = {text = 'Entering the Battlefield.', newPos = Position(758, 1541, 10)}, -- to battlefield
    [2166] = {text = 'Entering the Vats.', newPos = Position(824, 1479, 10)}, -- from battlefield
    [2167] = {text = 'Entering the Demon Forge.', newPos = Position(988, 1450, 10)}, -- to brothers ward
    [2168] = {text = 'Entering the Arcanum.', bossStorage = 203, newPos = Position(799, 1569, 10), storage = 4}, -- from demon forge
    [2169] = {text = 'Escaping back to the Retreat.', newPos = Position(913, 1481, 11)}, -- from arcanum
    [2170] = {text = 'Entering the Arcanum.', newPos = Position(799, 1569, 10), storage = 4}, -- to arcanum -- (from teleport main)
    [2171] = {text = 'Entering the Soul Wells.', newPos = Position(738, 1354, 10)}, -- to soul wells
    [2172] = {text = 'Entering the Arcanum.', newPos = Position(942, 1577, 10)}, -- from soul wells
    [2173] = {text = 'Entering the Annihilon\'s ward.', newPos = Position(1019, 1424, 10)}, -- to annihilon ward
    [2174] = {text = 'Entering the Hive.', bossStorage = 204, newPos = Position(981, 1610, 12), storage = 5}, -- from annihilon ward
    [2175] = {text = 'Escaping back to the Retreat.', newPos = Position(913, 1481, 11)}, -- from hive
    [2176] = {text = 'Entering the Hive.', newPos = Position(981, 1610, 12), storage = 5}, -- to hive -- (from teleport main)
    [2177] = {text = 'Entering the Hellgorak\'s ward.', newPos = Position(1022, 1452, 10)}, -- to hellgorak ward
    [2178] = {text = 'Entering the Shadow Nexus. Abandon all Hope.', bossStorage = 205, newPos = Position(867, 1493, 10), storage = 6}, -- from hellgorak ward
    [2179] = {text = 'Escaping back to the Retreat.', newPos = Position(913, 1481, 11)}, -- from shadow nexus
    [2180] = {text = 'Entering the Blood Halls.', newPos = Position(809, 1419, 8)} -- from foundry to blood halls
}

function onStepIn(creature, item, position, fromPosition)
    local player = creature:getPlayer()
    if not player then
        return true
    end

local teleport = teleports[item.uid]
    if teleport.alwaysSetStorage and player:getStorageValue(Storage.TheInquisition.EnterTeleport) < teleport.storage then
        player:setStorageValue(Storage.TheInquisition.EnterTeleport, teleport.storage)
    end

if teleport.bossStorage then
        if player:getStorageValue(Storage.TheInquisition.EnterTeleport) < teleport.storage then
            print("Game.getStorageValue(teleport.bossStorage)")
            if player:getStorageValue(Storage.TheInquisition.EnterTeleport) < teleport.storage then
                print("if player:getStorageValue(12176) < teleport.storage then")
                player:setStorageValue(Storage.TheInquisition.EnterTeleport, teleport.storage)
                print("set storage 12176")
            end
        else
            player:teleportTo(Position(913, 1481, 11))
            player:getPosition():sendMagicEffect(CONST_ME_TELEPORT)
            player:say('Escaping back to the Retreat.', TALKTYPE_MONSTER_SAY)
            return true
        end
    elseif teleport.storage and player:getStorageValue(Storage.TheInquisition.EnterTeleport) < teleport.storage then
        player:teleportTo(fromPosition)
        player:say('You don\'t have enough energy to enter this portal', TALKTYPE_MONSTER_SAY)
        return true
    end

player:teleportTo(teleport.newPos)
    player:say(teleport.text, TALKTYPE_MONSTER_SAY)
    return true
end
IMAGES
IF KILL THE BOSS
lol.png
boss1.png
boss3-png.34314

Attachments

I forgot to add this script that goes together with the other.
It does not say any message, it just does not do anything.
Code:
local bosses = {
    ['ushuriel'] = 200,
    ['zugurosh'] = 201,
    ['madareth'] = 202,
    ['latrivan'] = 203,
    ['golgordan'] = 203,
    ['annihilon'] = 204,
    ['hellgorak'] = 205
}

function onKill(player, target)
    local targetMonster = target:getMonster()
    if not targetMonster then
        return true
    end

local targetName = targetMonster:getName():lower()
    local bossStorage = bosses[targetName]
    if not bossStorage then
        return true
    end

local newValue = 2
    if targetName == 'latrivan' or targetName == 'golgordan' then
        newValue = math.max(0, Game.getStorageValue(bossStorage)) + 1
    end
    Game.setStorageValue(bossStorage, newValue)

if newValue == 2 then
        player:say('You now have 3 minutes to exit this room through the teleporter. It will bring you to the next room.', TALKTYPE_MONSTER_SAY)
        addEvent(Game.setStorageValue, 3 * 60 * 1000, bossStorage, 0)
    end
    return true
end

I forgot to add this script that goes together with the other.
It does not say any message, it just does not do anything.
Code:
local bosses = {
    ['ushuriel'] = 200,
    ['zugurosh'] = 201,
    ['madareth'] = 202,
    ['latrivan'] = 203,
    ['golgordan'] = 203,
    ['annihilon'] = 204,
    ['hellgorak'] = 205
}

return true
    end

if not bossStorage then
        return true
    end

local newValue = 2
    end

if newValue == 2 then
        player:say('You now have 3 minutes to exit this room through the teleporter. It will bring you to the next room.', TALKTYPE_MONSTER_SAY)
    end
    return true
end

I have investigated a little what is the problem and the script of the bosses is the one that does not work. The script of Movements/Inquisition, it works perfect.
¿How I discovered??, simple, I added the storages with database and I can pass to all the teleports, but when killing the boss it doest give me.

I tried add this to monster, but same, dont work.
Code:
<script>
        <event name="inquisitionBosses"/>
    </script>

BUMP
PD: I use TFS 1.2*
PD2:I tried change, all bosses name to cap letter like this:
Code:
local bosses = {
    ['Ushuriel'] = 200,
    ['Zugurosh'] = 201,
    ['Madareth'] = 202,
    ['Latrivan'] = 203,
    ['Golgordan'] = 203,
    ['Annihilon'] = 204,
    ['Hellgorak'] = 205
}

Code:
to
Code:
 if targetName == 'Latrivan' or targetName == 'Golgordan' then
It is supposed that it should work, but no, it still does not grant storage. and no sent me any message in console

Last edited:
Code:
Storage.TheInquisition.EnterTeleport
Where is this table? I don't see it in any of the code you have shown. If it does not exist, this is why it isn't working.

Try to
Code:
print(Storage.TheInquisition.EnterTeleport)

Code:
Storage.TheInquisition.EnterTeleport
Where is this table? I don't see it in any of the code you have shown. If it does not exist, this is why it isn't working.

Try to
Code:
print(Storage.TheInquisition.EnterTeleport)

That script is not, that works well (it was my mistake). It is this that does not work:
PD:It does not add any storage.
Code:
local bosses = {
    ['Ushuriel'] = 200,
    ['Zugurosh'] = 201,
    ['Madareth'] = 202,
    ['Latrivan'] = 203,
    ['Golgordan'] = 203,
    ['Annihilon'] = 204,
    ['Hellgorak'] = 205
}

return true
    end

if not bossStorage then
        return true
    end

local newValue = 2
    if targetName == 'Latrivan' or targetName == 'Golgordan' then
    end

if newValue == 2 then
    end
    return true
end

Back