• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

This server is fucking bullshit..

Latinkk

Reaction score
As the title says this server is absolute fucking shit.. we had a lvl 201 rs ek full trap.. he exit logged and got auto kicked after 15 mins while hes mcing using auto sio, how fucking retarded is that? to put an auto kick after 15 minutes, just means now anybody trapped youve got 15 minutes to kill or he can auto kick? LOL fucking this server, and fuck all you brs who are gonna comment on this cause i dont want to hear it :D

and? so really an ek is invincible in a trap? just exit log and mc 2 druids to keep sioing you till it auto kicks? great.

No lol, in rl if u have pz lock u can xlog and if someone attacks u, u wont be logged out.

How do you even know he had pz tho? he was redskull, and that dosent mean he had pz?

This server is not bullshit, for now!¨
It's gonna be like every fucking tibia server.Maybe it has a lot of palyers now, its popular, but you will see, for 1 year or less, this is gonna be bullshit, 100 players max.

I DON'T WANT TO WASTE MY TIME ON TIBIA ANYMORE, IT IS STUPID GAME, BETTER STOP TO PLAY IT NOW, OR RELIZE LATTER THAT TIBIA IS BULLSHIT!!!

Just commin on forums to fck some ppls.

Haters, seeyaaa :*

He had pz I think, regardless if you have pz lock you shouldn't be able to log, it's honestly the biggest load of crap I've seen.. I'm not wasting anymore time replying or playing this shit server for that matter I just thought I'd mention it as other players have probably been in the same situation.. Bring back the old icechaw!!

Could've just killed the ED's or magwall him out?

Anyway this is the first time I hear a complaint like this in the time I play here (about 4 months) so it's probably just you failing.

If you dont know if he had pz I guess he didnt, you fail please quit this ot. we dont want you here anyway.

It's gonna be like every fucking tibia server.Maybe it has a lot of palyers now, its popular, but you will see, for 1 year or less, this is gonna be bullshit, 100 players max.

I DON'T WANT TO WASTE MY TIME ON TIBIA ANYMORE, IT IS STUPID GAME, BETTER STOP TO PLAY IT NOW, OR RELIZE LATTER THAT TIBIA IS BULLSHIT!!!

"Just commin on forums to fck some ppls."

you don't have required body part to be able to fuck. ur agruement is invalid.

Its like that in rl tibia fucking noob

you are fucking noob if u think that's on rl tibia totaly noob, you must be so fucking retardslow if u write to him "fucking noob" and u have no idea about it. On rl tibia if u don't got red cross u'll be kicked until 2 minets(don't remember exacly it's around one minet) but if u got red cross u'll never be kicked if u don't lose pz i tried it.

"just commin on forums to fck some ppls."

you don't have required body part to be able to fuck. Ur agruement is invalid.

ask ur mom, she's going to tell u something about my "part of body!"

One year is more than enough to enjoy a OT. Woopwoop \o/

lol I also agree that this is not like in rl tibia, on rl tibia you don't mc druids to heal urself u would be caught for doing that

The only reason I can think of because you guys failed must be, you were with 3 levels 8 and only using wand.....

If thats not it, you don't deserve the loot from the EK....

lol I also agree that this is not like in rl tibia, on rl tibia you don't mc druids to heal urself u would be caught for doing that

so not true. i've mc botted 2 chars from like 250-270ish without getting caught.

Back