• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

This server is fucking bullshit..

Realy?

In real tibia if you botting and someone its attacking you, you can unplug internet cable or what ever you use, and anyone or anythig can't attack you, its not my problem that you can't kill ek in full trap...

Game is fair but life not.

Realy?

In real tibia if you botting and someone its attacking you, you can unplug internet cable or what ever you use, and anyone or anythig can't attack you, its not my problem that you can't kill ek in full trap...

a player can still attack you idiot

Realy?

Since when do the monsters stop To attk u if u have a kick ? Lol

Realy?

Yes you can still attack the person, that only works if MONSTERS are attacking you.

i was there , i saw , people were atcking him and he simply loged , fucking bullshit ²

Back