• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

This server needs update

Do you want any update to be introduced?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kriigare

Reaction score
This server from the beginning was alway like real tibia for me. There is no sense of reseting all chars as for example on real tibia are also lvls like 400-800. here are only 550+ and people will loose their hard work. For me the only one solution for this situation is to make any new updates for example add new mounts and addons - this will help to increase the number of players on shadowcores. There is also another option which is creating new servers with opportunity to transfer chars which will help operator to get money. For example Hexera server updated their mount and addons, new places to hunt etc and by doing this they increased the number of players to around 1200 people. I think that this could be Shadowcores which is a very good server but just needs updates.

Back