• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@thoms team

Rekaker

True Brit.
Reaction score
Why is it that every time we want to fight you claim to have no people but then at 3am you log in with about 12 people and go sneak.
YouScaredBro?
Ggwp;)

Nah, when we have 10 ppl and we want to fight u guys have 20+ but u still say that u got 11.

We only have 20 in the guild and they are not all active at the same time. I can tell you that for sure

Why is it that every time we want to fight you claim to have no people but then at 3am you log in with about 12 people and go sneak.
YouScaredBro?
Ggwp;)

part of that game!! if you play unfair we play unfair you wont bot at 3 pm i will go and fuck for you

part of that game!! if you play unfair we play unfair you wont bot at 3 pm i will go and fuck for you

We never sneak and are always willing to fight all you do is sneak like a bunch of charlovers then you go defence and get raped;)

Please just stfu, we fought 9 vs 21 and you still think we charloving ? OMG learn some new words please !

you think its a points to fight when you are more than twice as much??

we fighted with the same amount one time and you saw what happend !

Rekaker, ur just a random player u noob.... Don't u remember that time when u licked my ass on shadowcores vent?

Sneaking is part of the game i don't understand why you post about that .. you are frustrated that you can't bot?lol:D

boring charlovers rather exp and sneak. What has this game come to that people care so much if they lose. Cya when this server has transfers and more people come.

Back