• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thorge's Mapping Thread

I love your mapping style dude, just stop auto bordering everywhere and your good to go ;)

Thank you for comments.

In-game screenshots:
ingame1kopia.png

ig2.png

Last edited:
The Dwarven bridge is actually only called dwarven bridge bcause dwarfs spawn on it, its not very close to kazordoon and im pretty sure it wasnt build by dwarves.

But meh, the mapping looks awsome.

The Dwarven bridge is actually only called dwarven bridge bcause dwarfs spawn on it, its not very close to kazordoon and im pretty sure it wasnt build by dwarves.
It seems to me that it's built by dwarfs, because there're two dwarven statues near the bridge. : )

Last edited:
Theres actually a dwarven statue at the bridge? Didnt knew that, nvm than ~

According to Dwarf Bridge's genesis, it was build by Dwarves as a gate to keep them under their territory.

Why don't you just make your own stuff instead of revamping others?

But it looks nice, but I still prefer the origional.

I am currently working for OT project called Thevium. If I finish it, I will start do my own map for download. : )

Back