• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thorn's gallery

It really looks better now, but it's kinda out of perspective.
perspective is good :)
V0fGTscS9.png

hey thorin!
Love the new work you done its a shame i cant use them now as the object builder does'nt support 10.76 :'9 Hopefully more people will add to the bounty and someone will do it! i miss goku..

hey thorin!
Love the new work you done its a shame i cant use them now as the object builder does'nt support 10.76 :'9 Hopefully more people will add to the bounty and someone will do it! i miss goku..
haha let's hope so! i have faith, you will see goku again :p

Hello thorn, do you have anywhere all your free-to-use sprites? I would like to check them all. :)

Hello thorn, do you have anywhere all your free-to-use sprites? I would like to check them all. :)
Only the items that are without protection, you would have to seach in this thread

Reading you're thread from beginning to end just shows how much you can achieve with passion and hard work.

You're really making beautiful sprites, keep it up! :D

From a Noob to a Pro, the story of @Thorn. :p
Movie set to release at the end of August.

Back