• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thorn's gallery

4 hours? Are you kidding me?
If one Pokemon is 4 hours you can finish this instantly :eek:
4 hours just front, 4 hours back, plus 2 hours for the moves, 10 hours a big pokemon, how many big pokemons are there? i mean is ot that much, but with college, social life and everything >.<

Soooo yea um when is this Project going to be released lmao with all these sprites it could be sick

Soooo yea um when is this Project going to be released lmao with all these sprites it could be sick
i'm working on a project of my own, no pokemon theme, it has a little of everything, but it won't be up any time soon :S

i'm working on a project of my own, no pokemon theme, it has a little of everything, but it won't be up any time soon :S
Yea i know it's not pokemon themed haha i read through those posts. And honestly should pick up a team and start mapping the server atleast since thats what will probably take the longest, and you don't have to be the one working alone.

Yea i know it's not pokemon themed haha i read through those posts. And honestly should pick up a team and start mapping the server atleast since thats what will probably take the longest, and you don't have to be the one working alone.
the map is already done hehe, i'm working on the website and mastering me about pixels to have a lot of sprites but made by me :)

Simple but lovely rod :)
2dbvsrm.png

Great composition. If I were to give you some feedback on it it would be to work a little more on the wood texture. Other than that it looks great:)

I call them Fur Jacket and Fur Daga, maybe if i'm more inspired i can make the whole set :p
2ldazoz.png
If someone has some advice on fur, ot techniques actually or knowledge about it plz share it with me :))

Nice work, when I saw that first Blastoise I was like :OOO that is not finished and could be awesome and then I saw the second one.
Awesome job m8

Two things that could make it perfect (if you want that):
Make him bend just a liiiittle bit and make his right hand a little bit more visible too.
Re-edited, thanks for the tip of the right arm :)

Hola Thorn, me gustaria que trabajaras en un projecto estilo RPG de tibia, algo asi al estilo Necronia o que les dieras ideas/sprites a ellos y ver si te puedes unir a su staff. Tengo tiempo esperando a que salga un server con un mapa original, con posibles sprites propios pero meh, lo unico que hay por ahora es Zezenia y ese juego no es de mi estilo :p una sugerencia a ver si te metes a un proyecto un poco mas serio como Necronia

Back