• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thorn's gallery

I want to say something, this goblin doesn't "need" more AA, thats just an opinion, i dont like using much AA because accordig to me, it looses the essense of the pixel art, i could add more AA but then i wouldn't like it, i want to make this clear for u guys
this goes for everyone, if you see it "needs" more AA, save it plz, because of what i just said. Constructive comments about lights, shapes are more than welcome, thanks!

I want to say something, this goblin doesn't "need" more AA, thats just an opinion, i dont like using much AA because accordig to me, it looses the essense of the pixel art, i could add more AA but then i wouldn't like it, i want to make this clear for u guys
this goes for everyone, if you see it "needs" more AA, save it plz, because of what i just said. Constructive comments about lights, shapes are more than welcome, thanks!
IOtRfLJ.png

This is what im talking about

Good work, I see that you liked the result and also evolved a lot

But..

I want to say something, this goblin doesn't "need" more AA, thats just an opinion, i dont like using much AA because accordig to me it looses the essense of the pixel art.
jgljwx.png

Notice in that pic you basically added a lot of layers of AA in a improper way haha!! U basically did that bro!
Listen to what they said, I'm sure your sprite can improve a lot! ;)

Anti-aliasing is a technique used also (and probably mainly) in pixel art, the problem is the approach you use it.
15725xs.png

(Made by Cyangmou)
35aoyrl.png

(Made by AbyssWolf)

It is still possible to improve the AA of these Pixel Arts, but you can see the shape and clusters smooth. So, AA is also important if you want to improve light and shape ;)

I like you man but according to you keeping it like that because its pixelart contradicts with your very own avatar ;)

Funny picture showing improvement over the years on Natsu character from Fairy Tail
(used anevi's base so credits on him too)

fjHIjsu.png

Last edited:
Hello guys! No time no see!
Long time since i last posted here, i have been working for secret project and i cannot reveal much, but also i have been working for my own project, and here i want to show you some nature sprites i did!!
The grass is still under development, but the rest is ready!

You can check my project here!
Phoenix Legacy 10.98 Custom future game (https://otland.net/threads/phoenix-legacy-10-98-custom-future-game.263573/)

It's going slow, but whenever i can i sprite for it, hopefully i will have it full with custom sprites! :D

Back