• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

those ppl spamming me for fight

Jordi Ek

Aguililla Member
Reaction score
Few ppl wanted to talk with me about fights , im tired of give same answer much times i decided make it easier for everyone and make post.
i wont fight more in lunarforce till they fix something like ssa /might ring delay cuz its not even fun fight here cuz everyone taking like apocalypse.
the other reason why i dont wanna fight its cuz for me and ppls from my team is loose of time fight against a team that every 4 gathers we make they fight 1 ( only if they have more ppl , idk why really cuz they have 70/80more average lvl).
After changes if someone wanna make team and fight (true fghts like min 1/2h everday) i will make team too , if not i wont even loggin more here cuz its waste of time.

To charlovers murato tean. : keep lvling gajs lunarforce vest ot everytime ur getting 1lvl ure destroying more this ot so keep exping and fight hives plus 6 or warlock demona

Interested to be member after update of some warteam.
Kind Regards

instead of cry by lvl , say to your team go exp too
mark dont give a shit for lunar so enjoy like it is

Who the fuck are u ? If u dont know anything about this game close ur mouth whats the point to fight 400 vs 400 lvls ?? Orsha ots ??

Who the fuck are u ? If u dont know anything about this game close ur mouth whats the point to fight 400 vs 400 lvls ?? Orsha ots ??
what u talking fking noob u dont even know how to command and u saying to other that they dont know anything fking piece of shit go to shadowcores and spam ur avalanche thats all u can do NOOB

what u talking fking noob u dont even know how to command and u saying to other that they dont know anything fking piece of shit go to shadowcores and spam ur avalanche thats all u can do NOOB
+1

Back