• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thoughts on Death

cAnox

:3
Reaction score
Hi.
We're all different. We don't have the same view on death. Let's share 'em here.

Firstly, it will be easier than we think, especially if we have practised a little by realising that it is not only NOW we are living but that living involves more than we think. We are meant to clock in to Eternity. Therefore we must not be preoccupied with our life now and here. We must make room for changes.
When death comes it may be a kind of ‘letting go’ into a condition which we have already lived towards and which brings its own skill. A lot of it will be a ‘letting go’ – and we must realise that there is something definite we have to let go of; but we have to work on that – so that we can let go when the moment arrives… Sometimes it may be a strong sense of our own individuality which we need to let go of, because it surpasses our sense of being part of a whole.
We must patiently allow ourselves to clock into our world at the moment, and harmonise with our momentary difficulties – we have to keep on belonging to our present world as well as preparing to let ourselves go into a further existence in this or the next world… We must try to be happy and include others so that we keep on growing and developing.

The second surprise about death is that we will be transferred into Eternity – this is not a climate we grew up in, yet this is what we are trying to grow into.
A sudden death is very difficult. We can try to make it less sudden by practising certain exercises. For instance, you need to build up a trust which will catch you when you fall, in this way you can gradually arrange your safe arrival…
All things in life; the seasons and the plants, show us that dying is inevitable and should be helped and encouraged, just as you encourage a toddler to walk.

Our purpose on earth is to die, don't fare it.

I would like to add onto the last part.. The earth is also destined to die.. therefore everything on it does aswell

Chill out guys, I just wanna know what you think about death? If you don't want to share, then leave. It's the biggest mistery in our lives. Jisses..

didnt read thread, did read title:

die -> nothing

Fine, you die, you turn into a ghost.
Thanks Ghost Hunters! Thanks Stephen Hawkings!
There's no heaven, there's no god.

Good luck in your life everyone!

Anyone who doesn't want to talk about death, just ignore this thread instead of just making useless posts.

I prefer to live each day and not to think about it, and if it happends well we will see where we go. But in mi opinion we still have a life after these one and its with god.

I prefer to live each day and not to think about it, and if it happends well we will see where we go. But in mi opinion we still have a life after these one and its with god.
Amen to that brotha!

The conjunction of memories stored in our brains leave our craniums as electromagnetic information and travel into a new body in which the identity of the subject that died can be conserved (intrinsic property of biological and quemical structures, the need to survive in space) and subconsciously stored, thus generating a reincarnation.
Egyptian pharaos believed in it, pythagoras (inventor of modern day clocks, the father of geometry, identified sound as vibration of particles etc), Hindus (they depicted chakras and theyre functions in conjunction with endocrine glands responsable for emotional and fisiological balancing, as well as asignating them an aura; wich can be seen by mothern day scientists) and basically every mystical doctrine since story was written.
Furthermore, researchers like Ian Stevenson denounce incredible coincidences with long range studies in the field, documenting hundreds of cases regarding the rememberance of past lifes...

I THINK it prolly goes this way, i doubt that after fighting to stay alive for a hundred years my conciousness would just let the information dissipate into heat.

When you die you are teleported to temple and you lose your lvl and skills.

But seriously, death is natural process, everything must live and die, just live good, be nice to everyone, and die. Simple, after death you just stop, you dont think and you don't exist. Take it easy, it's easiest part in our lifes...

Well, I personally have witnessed death with my eye. It's very tragic and sad.

But, you really don't exist anymore. You have to make the best out of your own life, I intend to make my life better. But death, it's tragic.

Heaven, Hell, Purgatory, Nirvana, Reincarnation, and Rebirth all exist and whichever one you are suited for this time is the one you get.

I hate to think about death really, it's pretty upsetting.

Anything to do with Gods and after life is absolute rubbish in my opinion.

So damn true, you go girlfriend!

It ceases the bond that binds our astral body to our physical body, and we are free to flee in the astral realm and planes afterwards. We may also be able to join a new host while we are in this state, one that has no astral body bound to it (fetuses?)

This also could explain the phenomena of ghosts, reincarnation, etc...

Every living being on this planet is meant to survive. Of course death is the end of the show...

Back