• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thoughts?

WAR CHANGES
- higher death penalty
- UE system like real tibia, so u can only shoot 1 ue. choose between exevo gran mas frigo/tera, gran mas flam/vis. change it at npc for 5k and make delay like 1-2 minutes per ue

RPG CHANGES (yes we need them becuz no new people will join lunarforce ever again)

- shared exp system for 4 vocations, like 15-20%? to bring new people to lunarforce to make it ALIVE again
- close transfer to shadowcores FOREVER, only let ppl IN lunarforce, never let them OUT again
- fix so when you have red cross you still deal normal damage to MONSTERS, so mages can exp/bot with AoE runes and ue without noobs walking through and you have to drop pz again.

WAR CHANGES
- higher death penalty
- UE system like real tibia, so u can only shoot 1 ue. choose between exevo gran mas frigo/tera, gran mas flam/vis. change it at npc for 5k and make delay like 1-2 minutes per ue

RPG CHANGES (yes we need them becuz no new people will join lunarforce ever again)

- shared exp system for 4 vocations, like 15-20%? to bring new people to lunarforce to make it ALIVE again
- close transfer to shadowcores FOREVER, only let ppl IN lunarforce, never let them OUT again
- fix so when you have red cross you still deal normal damage to MONSTERS, so mages can exp/bot with AoE runes and ue without noobs walking through and you have to drop pz again.

* mark mones money everytime a noob wants to bot a char on lunar to later transfer it to shadowcores so he willl never accept those changes .

My advice is to make it free to people to transfer their chars for a week so rpgers will not cry ebcause the botted their chars and couldnt transfer them and then CLOSE THE TRANSFERS

you should make it easier for low levels but after lvl 275+ dont change a thing, then all the low levels can stop crying

Why you guys allways cry about high lvls, ofc ppl will be high lvls when u guys leave server all the time. Thats LIFE!!!!!!! Start fight and never stop, thats how u get lvls down. go sneak and shit. BUT STOP THIS FUCKINGS CRYING!!!!!!!!!!
u didnt play lunarforce i think , how u wanna fight on sneaks if to loose 1 lvl u need to kill the same guy atleast 3 times and he will get it back after 1h botting its no sense u can kill him 10 times on 1 day he will loose 3 lvls and he will bot all night and he will have it back plus some more lvls , START THINKING WITH BRAIN BEFORE TALK RETARD

You guys are insane i swear, first you want ssa change, when mark does it , you want diffrent.

My opinion is to transfer all chars from lunar to shadow, then restart lunarforce from begging with lower rates..
Easiest and the simpliest way to do.

I'm not playin at all, its just my opinion tho.

WAR CHANGES
- higher death penalty

_1fabdcd5b68b91bd588ba60599b931ca.png

830c976b594c68a5527b6bbc42bdfdda.png

Nobody will play this lunar because its shit, bring back shared exp and the charlovers will come back

Back