• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Thread feature!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TILFen

Reaction score
All credits goes to Sentielo for proposing this idea.

Please all kids who are flaming on this thread. This is a project showoff thread and if you like the pieces or not, you are allowed to tell them. If you do not like the project at all, just please leave this thread insteed of posting noob posts. Don´t act like fucking 3 year old childs.
Admins please make an option for the thread founder to delete those not necessairy posts. Also founders of this thread, don´t react to this newb posts, it will thrash this thread.

This will be a huge advantage for the owners of threads in the discussion, mapping and advertisement sections (maybe in a few others too).
In order to implement this feature, it will be less job for the moderators and you don't need to report every single "off-topic" post.

Regards,
Tilf

Defeats the purpose of the report system and moderators in general. Not signed.

I'd say that thread creators can 'hide' a post, minimized very small but still viewable.

Defeats the purpose of the report system and moderators in general. Not signed.

Sorry to say, but this is really a weak argument. It´s like people are trolling your thread with 5 pages and you can´t do a shit by yourself? You have to wait until a mod reads your post right now. This while mods could also be busy with other tasks.

On the other side Reporting should still be avable to get rid of the people which don't follow the rules. I am even in favor of the ability to kick people from your thread.

How about reporting them instead? ;_;

it will be less job for the moderators
Thanks for taking us into consideration, but I'm okay with it. It's not like we receive a ridiculous amount of reports anyway. If anything, I'd encourage anyone who is not currently reporting rule breakers to start doing so.
and you don't need to report every single "off-topic" post.
You don't need to report every single "off-topic" post. Whenever you report a post, you can leave a note saying whatever you feel like in order to raise our awareness. Most of the time we check the whole thread, or at least I do.

Aside from that, I can see this system being abused unscrupulously. In the end it will cause more harm than good.

Thread closed.
Feel free to PM me If there's any doubt in your mind.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back