• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thread for a new Server or etc.. Elaboration on Vezivs Thread

Do you want a changes in lunarforce or do you want Lunarforce to merge into Shadowcores for new serv

• Total voters

Salar

Banned User
Reaction score
Just Vote.

Do you want a changes in lunarforce or do you want Lunarforce to merge into Shadowcores so a new server can be opened?

No offense but someone people take seriously need to make these threads. And stop making threads when you have zero discussion in them.

I'd like to see a merge, and a new server. I hope Mark or Hani will reply in this thread.

They won't because they said zillion times that this is not going to happen, learn to read you stupid fucks

They won't because they said zillion times that this is not going to happen, learn to read you stupid fucks
It doesnt matter if they said no, this is what some people want so they will keep asking for it until they get what they want or when they get tired of asking. And you cant really blame them since it would be nice with new server even though i think it would die pretty fast.

FAST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ofcourse Lunarforce will die if they open transfers, but as you see it's dying already. In about some months (3-7) they will realize how dead it is, then they will do something about it.

There are problems with a server merge though, Houses, items etc. There needs to be a solution to people who will lose these things.

@Mark @Hani

People have spoken tremendously.

Everyone tag them or something so they see this

they should transfer lunar chars to shadwocores and reduce lvls(-100 or something of lunar chars) then close lunarforce and make new server

Back