• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Thread removed for no reason.

Mezara

Reaction score
Recently I posted a thread in the distro section. It was a compiled version of TFS 1.0 10.31.
I wonder why it got deleted? I know that there was one guy that called it a virus because he had scanned it and there was 2/48 false positive result. Well you know what? That's not a virus. Scan any TFS version you will get the same result.

Here's the file that I uploaded, and if you got a brain and scan it you'll see it's not harmful.
http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/MBWEA/tfs-10.31.rar

My guess is an inexperienced mod deleted the thread because of a guy said that it's a virus, please take my thread back.

Well guess what, TFS does not come with trojans so yes it has a virus. Here is your file scanned and here is a file I compiled myself.

Yes I also scanned it and it has the same viruses. Usually one of the mods would approve threads but I dont know where she went or why she no longer approves threads.

This is why I never download those type of things. If you want TFS compile it yourself.

Threads are no longer approved. Download at your own risk.
And a tip, always download the dlls from Mark/Talaturen insted of some 10yo trying to kill the community, Atleast you know its safe and the correct dlls.

Edit: If im reading this right, according to virustotal its the config file that is the virus:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...6c72007c2efedfdcb72455a140e30024d86/analysis/

ArchivedFileName
tfs\config.lua

And AhnLab-V3 seems to be rly bad "antivirus requested a timeout~"
Hah!

thanks for the replies, it were the dlls from the 10.30 version that were "infected", I still dont know if they were harmful though. I will upload a clean one tomorrow. I also wish to see the other thread with the 10.30 compiled version deleted too since it's using the same dlls.

Back