• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Threat Deleted, Right to know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obsdark

Reaction score
there was a threat before done by me with one crucial question of scripting for me, and i don't know why you delete it without telling me why, or asking me to fix the problem.

http://otland.net/f81/request-problem-script-can-you-help-me-repair-149371-new/

i really wanna know why it was deleted, if i commit a mistake of any kind i'm sorry, but if don't, i really wanna know what is the diference between this administrator who delete it and S.O.P.A., because nobody ever ask me to fix the problem before deletion.

so, do you or think i have right to know that and answer it in some way?

Have good nights. ;)

-Obsdark-

1°) why just don't move it to request and make me know about it?, it´s just a suggestion because i can (and do) commit a mistake but isn't it better?

2°) well, one of the characterists of S.O.P.A. is the right to close sites without any previous trial, thats why i use it like example, because like S.O.P.A., the administrator who close my post doesn't ask or say anything, just proceed.

:S

¡Have a great day!
(Y)(Y)

-Obsdark-

is it true?, it really we can rest untile febuary? <at last?>

1°) why just don't move it to request and make me know about it?, it´s just a suggestion because i can (and do) commit a mistake but isn't it better?

2°) well, one of the characterists of S.O.P.A. is the right to close sites without any previous trial, thats why i use it like example, because like S.O.P.A., the administrator who close my post doesn't ask or say anything, just proceed.

:S

¡Have a great day!
(Y)(Y)

-Obsdark-

If we simply moved the thread it would be too easy, we want people to learn from their mistakes. If you haven't realized it you have now clearly took notice and will likely not make the same mistake again, all because we deleted instead of moving your thread.

if i don't put this complain, i'll never know the reason of that deletion, and that will bring more problems in the future and "reincidence", because how can avoid do something wrong if i don't know that is wrong?, i leave you the question... ;)

so..., i'll think you must evaluate your teaching methods. ;)

¡Bless you!

-Obsdark-

That analogy is so flawed I don't even want to say anything about it. ;_;
if i don't put this complain, i'll never know the reason of that deletion, and that will bring more problems in the future and "reincidence", because how can avoid do something wrong if i don't know that is wrong?, i leave you the question... ;)
You know, perhaps, you can start by reading the rules and asking yourself "did I do something wrong?". But who needs to think nowadays anyway... right? ;_;
so..., i'll think you must evaluate your teaching methods. ;)
I think you must evaluate your reading comprehension skills. Now don't get me wrong. I'm in no way saying that any of us is perfect but bashing us when the mistake is clearly from your part is kind of unfair.

Thread closed.

ps: It was I who deleted your thread but what Leftwing said pretty much sums it up.
If there's any doubt left in your mind feel free to PM me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back