• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

<!Three words game!>

Otland is just a forum for big headed people and brainless noobs with no brains except for some pl's, swe's and one single br whose name is Neon! But he can't get chicks, because he's fat. One day the wise old NOOBLAND went out to spy on some hot teenage girl while she was walking on a hot BENTLEY GT. And after that my premmium account became free account. I have bought new premium account so now I know that you will respect me. Then Donio came and posted before anyone even could notice that Alex MD sucks at pvp, because he is better than NOOBLAND in his sweetest spam that has tight- leather- suit gay warning, cause Pewpewlazer is godlike in his dream when Yew suck on my pink and yellow dildo in Master-M's ass. And then NOOBLAND killed Master-M for being rude to Yew's sister. Later that day, Donio took his knight and blows his arm off with a katana sword that was sharp and realy smelly. After that he were very sleepy so he took suicide and bumped this stupid, idiotic thread for no reason other than to demonstrate his stupidity he made a sculpture made of plastic imported from the motherland, Russia. Unfortunately, he decided to be Gay and rape talatauren, just kidding, actually Bogat has no Panda Powers, just kidding, actually he's a pandabear with BUMPING powers! which are used to sexually arouse Luffy in his little big Ass, actually a lie because he likes it in his nowhere. This story is true once you go in dumb mode. While Luffy is still freaking awesome! And tries to hide his passion for Spice Girls. Luffy is gay. Aryak seems to be right in paralel universe where Luffy actually is not loving Spice Girls

Otland is just a forum for big headed people and brainless noobs with no brains except for some pl's, swe's and one single br whose name is Neon! But he can't get chicks, because he's fat. One day the wise old NOOBLAND went out to spy on some hot teenage girl while she was walking on a hot BENTLEY GT. And after that my premmium account became free account. I have bought new premium account so now I know that you will respect me. Then Donio came and posted before anyone even could notice that Alex MD sucks at pvp, because he is better than NOOBLAND in his sweetest spam that has tight- leather- suit gay warning, cause Pewpewlazer is godlike in his dream when Yew suck on my pink and yellow dildo in Master-M's ass. And then NOOBLAND killed Master-M for being rude to Yew's sister. Later that day, Donio took his knight and blows his arm off with a katana sword that was sharp and realy smelly. After that he were very sleepy so he took suicide and bumped this stupid, idiotic thread for no reason other than to demonstrate his stupidity he made a sculpture made of plastic imported from the motherland, Russia. Unfortunately, he decided to be Gay and rape talatauren, just kidding, actually Bogat has no Panda Powers, just kidding, actually he's a pandabear with BUMPING powers! which are used to sexually arouse Luffy in his little big Ass, actually a lie because he likes it in his nowhere. This story is true once you go in dumb mode. While Luffy is still freaking awesome! And tries to hide his passion for Spice Girls. Luffy is gay. Aryak seems to be right in paralel universe where Luffy actually is not loving Spice Girls, he loves Backstreet Boys

Otland is just a forum for big headed people and brainless noobs with no brains except for some pl's, swe's and one single br whose name is Neon! But he can't get chicks, because he's fat. One day the wise old NOOBLAND went out to spy on some hot teenage girl while she was walking on a hot BENTLEY GT. And after that my premmium account became free account. I have bought new premium account so now I know that you will respect me. Then Donio came and posted before anyone even could notice that Alex MD sucks at pvp, because he is better than NOOBLAND in his sweetest spam that has tight- leather- suit gay warning, cause Pewpewlazer is godlike in his dream when Yew suck on my pink and yellow dildo in Master-M's ass. And then NOOBLAND killed Master-M for being rude to Yew's sister. Later that day, Donio took his knight and blows his arm off with a katana sword that was sharp and realy smelly. After that he were very sleepy so he took suicide and bumped this stupid, idiotic thread for no reason other than to demonstrate his stupidity he made a sculpture made of plastic imported from the motherland, Russia. Unfortunately, he decided to be Gay and rape talatauren, just kidding, actually Bogat has no Panda Powers, just kidding, actually he's a pandabear with BUMPING powers! which are used to sexually arouse Luffy in his little big Ass, actually a lie because he likes it in his nowhere. This story is true once you go in dumb mode. While Luffy is still freaking awesome! And tries to hide his passion for Spice Girls. Luffy is gay. Aryak seems to be right in paralel universe where Luffy actually is not loving Spice Girls, he loves Backstreet Boys not at all.

Otland is just a forum for big headed people and brainless noobs with no brains except for some pl's, swe's and one single br whose name is Neon! But he can't get chicks, because he's fat. One day the wise old NOOBLAND went out to spy on some hot teenage girl while she was walking on a hot BENTLEY GT. And after that my premmium account became free account. I have bought new premium account so now I know that you will respect me. Then Donio came and posted before anyone even could notice that Alex MD sucks at pvp, because he is better than NOOBLAND in his sweetest spam that has tight- leather- suit gay warning, cause Pewpewlazer is godlike in his dream when Yew suck on my pink and yellow dildo in Master-M's ass. And then NOOBLAND killed Master-M for being rude to Yew's sister. Later that day, Donio took his knight and blows his arm off with a katana sword that was sharp and realy smelly. After that he were very sleepy so he took suicide and bumped this stupid, idiotic thread for no reason other than to demonstrate his stupidity he made a sculpture made of plastic imported from the motherland, Russia. Unfortunately, he decided to be Gay and rape talatauren, just kidding, actually Bogat has no Panda Powers, just kidding, actually he's a pandabear with BUMPING powers! which are used to sexually arouse Luffy in his little big Ass, actually a lie because he likes it in his nowhere. This story is true once you go in dumb mode. While Luffy is still freaking awesome! And tries to hide his passion for Spice Girls. Luffy is gay. Aryak seems to be right in paralel universe where Luffy actually is not loving Spice Girls, he loves Backstreet Boys not at all. I like Justin Bieber

Otland is just a forum for big headed people and brainless noobs with no brains except for some pl's, swe's and one single br whose name is Neon! But he can't get chicks, because he's fat. One day the wise old NOOBLAND went out to spy on some hot teenage girl while she was walking on a hot BENTLEY GT. And after that my premmium account became free account. I have bought new premium account so now I know that you will respect me. Then Donio came and posted before anyone even could notice that Alex MD sucks at pvp, because he is better than NOOBLAND in his sweetest spam that has tight- leather- suit gay warning, cause Pewpewlazer is godlike in his dream when Yew suck on my pink and yellow dildo in Master-M's ass. And then NOOBLAND killed Master-M for being rude to Yew's sister. Later that day, Donio took his knight and blows his arm off with a katana sword that was sharp and realy smelly. After that he were very sleepy so he took suicide and bumped this stupid, idiotic thread for no reason other than to demonstrate his stupidity he made a sculpture made of plastic imported from the motherland, Russia. Unfortunately, he decided to be Gay and rape talatauren, just kidding, actually Bogat has no Panda Powers, just kidding, actually he's a pandabear with BUMPING powers! which are used to sexually arouse Luffy in his little big Ass, actually a lie because he likes it in his nowhere. This story is true once you go in dumb mode. While Luffy is still freaking awesome! And tries to hide his passion for Spice Girls. Luffy is gay. Aryak seems to be right in paralel universe where Luffy actually is not loving Spice Girls, he loves Backstreet Boys not at all. I like Justin Bieber beacuse he is

Otland is just a forum for big headed people and brainless noobs with no brains except for some pl's, swe's and one single br whose name is Neon! But he can't get chicks, because he's fat. One day the wise old NOOBLAND went out to spy on some hot teenage girl while she was walking on a hot BENTLEY GT. And after that my premmium account became free account. I have bought new premium account so now I know that you will respect me. Then Donio came and posted before anyone even could notice that Alex MD sucks at pvp, because he is better than NOOBLAND in his sweetest spam that has tight- leather- suit gay warning, cause Pewpewlazer is godlike in his dream when Yew suck on my pink and yellow dildo in Master-M's ass. And then NOOBLAND killed Master-M for being rude to Yew's sister. Later that day, Donio took his knight and blows his arm off with a katana sword that was sharp and realy smelly. After that he were very sleepy so he took suicide and bumped this stupid, idiotic thread for no reason other than to demonstrate his stupidity he made a sculpture made of plastic imported from the motherland, Russia. Unfortunately, he decided to be Gay and rape talatauren, just kidding, actually Bogat has no Panda Powers, just kidding, actually he's a pandabear with BUMPING powers! which are used to sexually arouse Luffy in his little big Ass, actually a lie because he likes it in his nowhere. This story is true once you go in dumb mode. While Luffy is still freaking awesome! And tries to hide his passion for Spice Girls. Luffy is gay. Aryak seems to be right in paralel universe where Luffy actually is not loving Spice Girls, he loves Backstreet Boys not at all. I like Justin Bieber beacuse he is a fucking tard

Otland is just a forum for big headed people and brainless noobs with no brains except for some pl's, swe's and one single br whose name is Neon! But he can't get chicks, because he's fat. One day the wise old NOOBLAND went out to spy on some hot teenage girl while she was walking on a hot BENTLEY GT. And after that my premmium account became free account. I have bought new premium account so now I know that you will respect me. Then Donio came and posted before anyone even could notice that Alex MD sucks at pvp, because he is better than NOOBLAND in his sweetest spam that has tight- leather- suit gay warning, cause Pewpewlazer is godlike in his dream when Yew suck on my pink and yellow dildo in Master-M's ass. And then NOOBLAND killed Master-M for being rude to Yew's sister. Later that day, Donio took his knight and blows his arm off with a katana sword that was sharp and realy smelly. After that he were very sleepy so he took suicide and bumped this stupid, idiotic thread for no reason other than to demonstrate his stupidity he made a sculpture made of plastic imported from the motherland, Russia. Unfortunately, he decided to be Gay and rape talatauren, just kidding, actually Bogat has no Panda Powers, just kidding, actually he's a pandabear with BUMPING powers! which are used to sexually arouse Luffy in his little big Ass, actually a lie because he likes it in his nowhere. This story is true once you go in dumb mode. While Luffy is still freaking awesome! And tries to hide his passion for Spice Girls. Luffy is gay. Aryak seems to be right in paralel universe where Luffy actually is not loving Spice Girls, he loves Backstreet Boys not at all. I like Justin Bieber beacuse he is a fucking tard that loves to

Otland is just a forum for big headed people and brainless noobs with no brains except for some pl's, swe's and one single br whose name is Neon! But he can't get chicks, because he's fat. One day the wise old NOOBLAND went out to spy on some hot teenage girl while she was walking on a hot BENTLEY GT. And after that my premmium account became free account. I have bought new premium account so now I know that you will respect me. Then Donio came and posted before anyone even could notice that Alex MD sucks at pvp, because he is better than NOOBLAND in his sweetest spam that has tight- leather- suit gay warning, cause Pewpewlazer is godlike in his dream when Yew suck on my pink and yellow dildo in Master-M's ass. And then NOOBLAND killed Master-M for being rude to Yew's sister. Later that day, Donio took his knight and blows his arm off with a katana sword that was sharp and realy smelly. After that he were very sleepy so he took suicide and bumped this stupid, idiotic thread for no reason other than to demonstrate his stupidity he made a sculpture made of plastic imported from the motherland, Russia. Unfortunately, he decided to be Gay and rape talatauren, just kidding, actually Bogat has no Panda Powers, just kidding, actually he's a pandabear with BUMPING powers! which are used to sexually arouse Luffy in his little big Ass, actually a lie because he likes it in his nowhere. This story is true once you go in dumb mode. While Luffy is still freaking awesome! And tries to hide his passion for Spice Girls. Luffy is gay. Aryak seems to be right in paralel universe where Luffy actually is not loving Spice Girls, he loves Backstreet Boys not at all. I like Justin Bieber beacuse he is a fucking tard that loves to suck big cocks

Otland is just a forum for big headed people and brainless noobs with no brains except for some pl's, swe's and one single br whose name is Neon! But he can't get chicks, because he's fat. One day the wise old NOOBLAND went out to spy on some hot teenage girl while she was walking on a hot BENTLEY GT. And after that my premmium account became free account. I have bought new premium account so now I know that you will respect me. Then Donio came and posted before anyone even could notice that Alex MD sucks at pvp, because he is better than NOOBLAND in his sweetest spam that has tight- leather- suit gay warning, cause Pewpewlazer is godlike in his dream when Yew suck on my pink and yellow dildo in Master-M's ass. And then NOOBLAND killed Master-M for being rude to Yew's sister. Later that day, Donio took his knight and blows his arm off with a katana sword that was sharp and realy smelly. After that he were very sleepy so he took suicide and bumped this stupid, idiotic thread for no reason other than to demonstrate his stupidity he made a sculpture made of plastic imported from the motherland, Russia. Unfortunately, he decided to be Gay and rape talatauren, just kidding, actually Bogat has no Panda Powers, just kidding, actually he's a pandabear with BUMPING powers! which are used to sexually arouse Luffy in his little big Ass, actually a lie because he likes it in his nowhere. This story is true once you go in dumb mode. While Luffy is still freaking awesome! And tries to hide his passion for Spice Girls. Luffy is gay. Aryak seems to be right in paralel universe where Luffy actually is not loving Spice Girls, he loves Backstreet Boys not at all. I like Justin Bieber beacuse he is a fucking tard that loves to suck big cocks especially black ones

Otland is just a forum for big headed people and brainless noobs with no brains except for some pl's, swe's and one single br whose name is Neon! But he can't get chicks, because he's fat. One day the wise old NOOBLAND went out to spy on some hot teenage girl while she was walking on a hot BENTLEY GT. And after that my premmium account became free account. I have bought new premium account so now I know that you will respect me. Then Donio came and posted before anyone even could notice that Alex MD sucks at pvp, because he is better than NOOBLAND in his sweetest spam that has tight- leather- suit gay warning, cause Pewpewlazer is godlike in his dream when Yew suck on my pink and yellow dildo in Master-M's ass. And then NOOBLAND killed Master-M for being rude to Yew's sister. Later that day, Donio took his knight and blows his arm off with a katana sword that was sharp and realy smelly. After that he were very sleepy so he took suicide and bumped this stupid, idiotic thread for no reason other than to demonstrate his stupidity he made a sculpture made of plastic imported from the motherland, Russia. Unfortunately, he decided to be Gay and rape talatauren, just kidding, actually Bogat has no Panda Powers, just kidding, actually he's a pandabear with BUMPING powers! which are used to sexually arouse Luffy in his little big Ass, actually a lie because he likes it in his nowhere. This story is true once you go in dumb mode. While Luffy is still freaking awesome! And tries to hide his passion for Spice Girls. Luffy is gay. Aryak seems to be right in paralel universe where Luffy actually is not loving Spice Girls, he loves Backstreet Boys not at all. I like Justin Bieber beacuse he is a fucking tard that loves to suck big cocks especially black ones that smell like

Otland is just a forum for big headed people and brainless noobs with no brains except for some pl's, swe's and one single br whose name is Neon! But he can't get chicks, because he's fat. One day the wise old NOOBLAND went out to spy on some hot teenage girl while she was walking on a hot BENTLEY GT. And after that my premmium account became free account. I have bought new premium account so now I know that you will respect me. Then Donio came and posted before anyone even could notice that Alex MD sucks at pvp, because he is better than NOOBLAND in his sweetest spam that has tight- leather- suit gay warning, cause Pewpewlazer is godlike in his dream when Yew suck on my pink and yellow dildo in Master-M's ass. And then NOOBLAND killed Master-M for being rude to Yew's sister. Later that day, Donio took his knight and blows his arm off with a katana sword that was sharp and realy smelly. After that he were very sleepy so he took suicide and bumped this stupid, idiotic thread for no reason other than to demonstrate his stupidity he made a sculpture made of plastic imported from the motherland, Russia. Unfortunately, he decided to be Gay and rape talatauren, just kidding, actually Bogat has no Panda Powers, just kidding, actually he's a pandabear with BUMPING powers! which are used to sexually arouse Luffy in his little big Ass, actually a lie because he likes it in his nowhere. This story is true once you go in dumb mode. While Luffy is still freaking awesome! And tries to hide his passion for Spice Girls. Luffy is gay. Aryak seems to be right in paralel universe where Luffy actually is not loving Spice Girls, he loves Backstreet Boys not at all. I like Justin Bieber beacuse he is a fucking tard that loves to suck big cocks especially black ones that smell like Rebecca Black's chesthair

Otland is just a forum for big headed people and brainless noobs with no brains except for some pl's, swe's and one single br whose name is Neon! But he can't get chicks, because he's fat. One day the wise old NOOBLAND went out to spy on some hot teenage girl while she was walking on a hot BENTLEY GT. And after that my premmium account became free account. I have bought new premium account so now I know that you will respect me. Then Donio came and posted before anyone even could notice that Alex MD sucks at pvp, because he is better than NOOBLAND in his sweetest spam that has tight- leather- suit gay warning, cause Pewpewlazer is godlike in his dream when Yew suck on my pink and yellow dildo in Master-M's ass. And then NOOBLAND killed Master-M for being rude to Yew's sister. Later that day, Donio took his knight and blows his arm off with a katana sword that was sharp and realy smelly. After that he were very sleepy so he took suicide and bumped this stupid, idiotic thread for no reason other than to demonstrate his stupidity he made a sculpture made of plastic imported from the motherland, Russia. Unfortunately, he decided to be Gay and rape talatauren, just kidding, actually Bogat has no Panda Powers, just kidding, actually he's a pandabear with BUMPING powers! which are used to sexually arouse Luffy in his little big Ass, actually a lie because he likes it in his nowhere. This story is true once you go in dumb mode. While Luffy is still freaking awesome! And tries to hide his passion for Spice Girls. Luffy is gay. Aryak seems to be right in paralel universe where Luffy actually is not loving Spice Girls, he loves Backstreet Boys not at all. I like Justin Bieber beacuse he is a fucking tard that loves to suck big cocks especially black ones that smell like Rebecca Black's chesthair, Selena and Justin

Otland is just a forum for big headed people and brainless noobs with no brains except for some pl's, swe's and one single br whose name is Neon! But he can't get chicks, because he's fat. One day the wise old NOOBLAND went out to spy on some hot teenage girl while she was walking on a hot BENTLEY GT. And after that my premmium account became free account. I have bought new premium account so now I know that you will respect me. Then Donio came and posted before anyone even could notice that Alex MD sucks at pvp, because he is better than NOOBLAND in his sweetest spam that has tight- leather- suit gay warning, cause Pewpewlazer is godlike in his dream when Yew suck on my pink and yellow dildo in Master-M's ass. And then NOOBLAND killed Master-M for being rude to Yew's sister. Later that day, Donio took his knight and blows his arm off with a katana sword that was sharp and realy smelly. After that he were very sleepy so he took suicide and bumped this stupid, idiotic thread for no reason other than to demonstrate his stupidity he made a sculpture made of plastic imported from the motherland, Russia. Unfortunately, he decided to be Gay and rape talatauren, just kidding, actually Bogat has no Panda Powers, just kidding, actually he's a pandabear with BUMPING powers! which are used to sexually arouse Luffy in his little big Ass, actually a lie because he likes it in his nowhere. This story is true once you go in dumb mode. While Luffy is still freaking awesome! And tries to hide his passion for Spice Girls. Luffy is gay. Aryak seems to be right in paralel universe where Luffy actually is not loving Spice Girls, he loves Backstreet Boys not at all. I like Justin Bieber beacuse he is a fucking tard that loves to suck big cocks especially black ones that smell like Rebecca Black's chesthair, Selena and Justin died in a

Otland is just a forum for big headed people and brainless noobs with no brains except for some pl's, swe's and one single br whose name is Neon! But he can't get chicks, because he's fat. One day the wise old NOOBLAND went out to spy on some hot teenage girl while she was walking on a hot BENTLEY GT. And after that my premmium account became free account. I have bought new premium account so now I know that you will respect me. Then Donio came and posted before anyone even could notice that Alex MD sucks at pvp, because he is better than NOOBLAND in his sweetest spam that has tight- leather- suit gay warning, cause Pewpewlazer is godlike in his dream when Yew suck on my pink and yellow dildo in Master-M's ass. And then NOOBLAND killed Master-M for being rude to Yew's sister. Later that day, Donio took his knight and blows his arm off with a katana sword that was sharp and realy smelly. After that he were very sleepy so he took suicide and bumped this stupid, idiotic thread for no reason other than to demonstrate his stupidity he made a sculpture made of plastic imported from the motherland, Russia. Unfortunately, he decided to be Gay and rape talatauren, just kidding, actually Bogat has no Panda Powers, just kidding, actually he's a pandabear with BUMPING powers! which are used to sexually arouse Luffy in his little big Ass, actually a lie because he likes it in his nowhere. This story is true once you go in dumb mode. While Luffy is still freaking awesome! And tries to hide his passion for Spice Girls. Luffy is gay. Aryak seems to be right in paralel universe where Luffy actually is not loving Spice Girls, he loves Backstreet Boys not at all. I like Justin Bieber beacuse he is a fucking tard that loves to suck big cocks especially black ones that smell like Rebecca Black's chesthair, Selena and Justin died in a big whale attack

Otland is just a forum for big headed people and brainless noobs with no brains except for some pl's, swe's and one single br whose name is Neon! But he can't get chicks, because he's fat. One day the wise old NOOBLAND went out to spy on some hot teenage girl while she was walking on a hot BENTLEY GT. And after that my premmium account became free account. I have bought new premium account so now I know that you will respect me. Then Donio came and posted before anyone even could notice that Alex MD sucks at pvp, because he is better than NOOBLAND in his sweetest spam that has tight- leather- suit gay warning, cause Pewpewlazer is godlike in his dream when Yew suck on my pink and yellow dildo in Master-M's ass. And then NOOBLAND killed Master-M for being rude to Yew's sister. Later that day, Donio took his knight and blows his arm off with a katana sword that was sharp and realy smelly. After that he were very sleepy so he took suicide and bumped this stupid, idiotic thread for no reason other than to demonstrate his stupidity he made a sculpture made of plastic imported from the motherland, Russia. Unfortunately, he decided to be Gay and rape talatauren, just kidding, actually Bogat has no Panda Powers, just kidding, actually he's a pandabear with BUMPING powers! which are used to sexually arouse Luffy in his little big Ass, actually a lie because he likes it in his nowhere. This story is true once you go in dumb mode. While Luffy is still freaking awesome! And tries to hide his passion for Spice Girls. Luffy is gay. Aryak seems to be right in paralel universe where Luffy actually is not loving Spice Girls, he loves Backstreet Boys not at all. I like Justin Bieber beacuse he is a fucking tard that loves to suck big cocks especially black ones that smell like Rebecca Black's chesthair, Selena and Justin died in a big whale attack and they got

Back