• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [ThronX OT] Ivarse's Project

Freiser

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I decided to start posting photos of my Paladin project on Thronx for you guys to enjoy!

utaYM4i.png

My Goals:

200lvl [x]

250lvl [ ]

300lvl [ ]

350lvl [ ]

25mlvl [x]

35mlvl [ ]

45mlvl [ ]

100dist [x]

110dist [x]

120dist [ ]

Demon Oak done [x]

Full Mage Addon done [ ]

Number of full addons: 6

Number of mounts: 9

Achievement Point's: 144

Character Profile as of 07/12/2016

c8pIC88.png

Last edited:
I havn't posted in a while, but loads have changed...

Chapter 1 - Excuses

JKE7eac.png

I will try show you what happened as fast as I can...

Firstly...
I've finished some quests

jOjmTw2.png

kr75vg5.png

fsIVouX.png

snDnRNM.png

I got 5 new mounts, with newest addition being my lovely Midnight Panther whom I found in a jungle

baf7MrA.png

I got loads of Points doing tasks for Grizzly Adams, so he ordered me to kill demodras, so I got new addon to show off to everyone how great of a Warrior I am

IFZRbt3.png

I also had some bad dreams, so I decided to complete Dreamer's Challange quest and with some promotions I got promoted and became great Bone Brother

lUxuLFX.png

I also...
well...
Advanced by few levels

0kphVG3.png

Last edited:
I would love to see some comments here guys...
anyway.

Chapter 2 - Calming Demons with my Lyre

I finished getting 100 points and got promoted to Elite Hunter by Adam, I also got 246lvl from all the xp he has given me.
tHdtil3.png

From all the crown tokens I've collected over 1 month of playing on this server I've gotten myself a new armour to my house
9m3vL31.png

Since I got 100 points I could also start demon task to kill 666 demons and during my battle versus those creatures I've advanced in my distance fighting!
q7BRKzd.png

I took a break from hunting to search for Cave Bear, this was my 3rd attempt of catching this beast with 2 of my maxillas breaking and now i finally caught him!
baq3GNo.png

After that I kept on killing Demons and when I've finially killed 666 of them I've rushed to Adam to tell him about him and he gave me Holy Icon
b6MkeIg.png

After defeating Demon Oak on Infected Land I even got an achievment!
aer268g.png

Straight after that I rushed to Oldruk to tell him about it and he told me to go to get my prize and after thinking about it for a while, I chose to get Thorn Spitter
ndQL5EM.png

And also... I was annoying Edala for a week playing music next to him so he gave me a Diapson to tune my instrument :)
XoNWhpE.png

Thats all for today!
If you can, please leave a comment and give me some feedback on how can I improve this small project​

Back