• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thru The Flood Gate

Twizzler

Reaction score
floodgate.jpg

wat is up wit the joint i was sure its a quest therefore there should be a reward but there isnt...

pira theres way more but we went in the middle of the place for the screenie, the tides are up where u tele in :D

When i went inside there was a different creature, i forgot the name but it looked like a water elemental, and it hit lots

The floodgate has been open for weeks, primarily because we are testing the stability of the server. Still doing good? .. Yeah, still doing good! And when the raid occurs you have the boss spawns and the reward ect. Normally the floodgate is normal, but during the raid, for a lack of better terms, the tide is raising.

Red

The floodgate has been open for weeks, primarily because we are testing the stability of the server. Still doing good? .. Yeah, still doing good! And when the raid occurs you have the boss spawns and the reward ect. Normally the floodgate is normal, but during the raid, for a lack of better terms, the tide is raising.

Red

maybe thats the mystery of the Red Dragonclaw... or w.e

maybe thats the mystery of the Red Dragonclaw... or w.e

no it isn't.
When Red made the raid back then, I went there with loads of people. We all went in, everyone died in 5 seconds except me lol. I kept fighting, then Red called for a free-donater-item-event at Deaths and everyone there. It took me like 30 mins of killing all the tides and all the bosses of the tides.
Nothing in there though.