• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thunderbliss' MC 8.22

Thunderbliss

Reaction score
Hello,

I am a new person here on OTLand.net, but if you don't trust a new member, feel free to scan on NoVirusThanks.org. I'm trying to promote a small site for more people to use. They use 23 antiviruses to upload and scan your software. If you don't trust NoVirusThanks.org, I uploaded the file to Virusscan.jotti.org! Feel free to scan it there also!

virusscan.jotti.org: Completely Safe!
antivirusjottiub0.th.jpg

Virus Scan: NoVirusThanks.org - Online Virus Scanner Engine V1.4-build[200908]B2

Code:
Antivirus Detections 
A-squared Nothing found! 
AntiVir Nothing found! 
Avast Nothing found! 
AVG Nothing found! 
BitDefender Nothing found! 
ClamWin Nothing found! 
Comodo Nothing found! 
Dr.Web Nothing found! 
Ewido Nothing found! 
F-PROT 6 Nothing found! 
G DATA Nothing found! 
IkarusT3 Nothing found! 
Kaspersky Nothing found! 
McAfee Nothing found! 
NOD32 v3 Nothing found! 
Norman Nothing found! 
Panda Nothing found! 
QuickHeal Nothing found! 
Solo Antivirus Nothing found! 
Sophos Nothing found! 
TrendMicro Nothing found! 
VBA32 Nothing found! 
VirusBuster Nothing found!

Please follow the readme.txt before using!

Readme said:
ThunderBliss 8.22 Multi-Client Loader

Tutorial:

1. Extract 8.22 MC.exe to Tibia your tibia 8.22 folder.
2. Run 8.22 MC.exe to load Tibia 8.22.
3. Run 8.22 MC.exe again to load more Tibia clients.

Credits:

ThunderBliss - Creator

This MC does not edit the real tibia client. This is a remake of a different MC. (LordOfWar's to be exact) which I think is nice also, but this one I made from scratch, with more effort involved. This was a private version since the 8.22 patch, but my friends and I want to start releasing it so people can feel free to use it more. Hopefully people will be kind enough to atleast try it out. I have been botting my 55 EK and my 29 ED since the 8.22 patch with this MC, nothing has went wrong yet.

Please tell me what you think!

Thanks!

~Thunderbliss

It looks clean to me. He made enough proof to show that he made a clean and working 8.22 MC. Download now, I'll give you guys my feedback.

It works for me, nothing happened to me yet at all.. None of my antiviruses detected it (Kaspersky, SUPER ANTI SPWARE, and Avast..)

It seems clean, but It doesnt work for me now. It opened 1 tibia client but never opened the rest. Waste of time downloading.

Last edited:
is it just me or is there no link to download it? rofl.
and if there is one, please make it more clear........

nvm ill just dl a different one lol

First of all, just because you scan something doesn't it is virus free, it could be a new virus which hasn't been detected yet, or a modification of an older one.

Secondly, respect to the poster, but isn't there ANY ONE except me who finds it a tiiiiiny bit suspicious that a person with only 1 post suddenly drops in an posts a MC .exe which needs to be run EVERY TIME you run an instance of tibia? And like stated above, it doesn't even work...
Personally i think this reeks of DLL-injection.

But like i said, respect to the poster, he might be legit, he might not be, however in the ways that he posted (I mean seriously, first post he posts an .exe?) seems a bit too suspicious for my personal taste.

First of all, just because you scan something doesn't it is virus free, it could be a new virus which hasn't been detected yet, or a modification of an older one.

Secondly, respect to the poster, but isn't there ANY ONE except me who finds it a tiiiiiny bit suspicious that a person with only 1 post suddenly drops in an posts a MC .exe which needs to be run EVERY TIME you run an instance of tibia? And like stated above, it doesn't even work...
Personally i think this reeks of DLL-injection.

But like i said, respect to the poster, he might be legit, he might not be, however in the ways that he posted (I mean seriously, first post he posts an .exe?) seems a bit too suspicious for my personal taste.

woord! <_<

Back