• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thunderfall random Screenshot's!

Just get out. External applications ARE allowed, as long as they're not used to auto-hunt, auto-heal, paralyze script, combobot, etc. In the cam I saw no combobot/scripts, so kkthxbye, you got owned ^.-

otherwise - P O R * N

oh really?

and if LoW would do so bots dissapear, why do these rl tibia guys who are newcomers to the bot community does show this BP - 1 things..? and white text... noob newcomers ;/

so did LoW really do that or have you heard wrong rumors again?

Ur noob if u bot with -1 and i've botted while recording.. and its not shown

150lvl.jpg

Last edited:
And none gives a flying f.ck, let people post their screens and shut the hell up.

What the heck are you talking about?
Jeppe doesn't refer to Richux or any1 elses screenshot, but to Luvan accusing me of botting with no sources what so ever.

Can anyone explain me something,why do people fights so hard over using a bot. Rules are plains simple, you can use a bot.
The List below are the things that arent acceptable.
* paralyze creatures for you
* hunt creatures automatically for you, whether you are idle from the game or not it is not allowed.
* combo attack players
* train magic level/skills while you are idle from the game
* login on multiple characters

Means.. Anything like Self healing/Auto loot/lvl spy is allowed. SO even if its wrote backpack-1 or thing thats means hes botting,IT IS ALLOWED. Just not afk/idle + and no auto walking and such.

Even dash is acceptable,id like to see that tough. Im still sceptic about dash,i dont get how something can get you run faster..

me (Dubaku) and my Rl (Dziki)

A screeny of me and my rl friends house.

And us completeng behemoth quest :)

2a6p8qo.jpg

Back