• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thunderfall to Softcores?

Zyroth

Reaction score
Just wanted to know if Thunderfall goes off and the characters from thunderfall will be transferred to Softcores, if yes when will they run on OUR Softcore lands?

Yours,

Saint Zyroth/ Eowin Azhari

Omg...

Ehrm Talaturen(Or anyone who can give me an good.. OBS no t@rd awnsers. Thanks) i need your help lol..
Im pilskytten at Softcores AND Thunderfall... How will that work? Becouse characters is going to be tranfered to softcores. Intresting... yeah maybe one of my characters will disapear? Or will i have 2 named Pilskytten? hahahah lol
And its not possible to delete chatacters...

Hahaha...
Dont you read Pilskytten?

In the other thread it says clearly (If you understand english) that you must make a new name.. <.<

Ehrm Talaturen(Or anyone who can give me an good.. OBS no t@rd awnsers. Thanks) i need your help lol..
Im pilskytten at Softcores AND Thunderfall... How will that work? Becouse characters is going to be tranfered to softcores. Intresting... yeah maybe one of my characters will disapear? Or will i have 2 named Pilskytten? hahahah lol
And its not possible to delete chatacters...

Wait let me use a translator from google, you should use it next time Google TRANSLATOR okey?

English to Swedish:

Vi vill meddela att det kan finnas en chans att vi kommer att stänga ThunderFall server.
För 2 månader i rad har vi inte haft pengar att hålla ThunderFall server upp. Så vi måste betala från egen ficka så att servern ska fortfarande hålla den igång.
Tyvärr kan vi inte fortsätta göra så för evigt, och sådana vi vill bara informera alla om att om vi inte får tillräckligt med pengar (blodenheterna) den här månaden kommer vi att behöva stänga servern.

Erat, ExqurSoft team.

Back