• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thursday Night Action

Skyrazor

Reaction score
Story of the Cam:

[Skipable]It started when some nerds of their team killed friends of mine at Vengoth. Then i went to kill them and that's what I did. Too bad I didn't know that half of their botter team are on. I had Knight Hotkeys and jsut changed Utito Tempo to Frigo and Tempo to Gran Hur.
So I was kinda fucked. My bot did great work until I trapped myself. I was kinda fucked bcs I was trapped in where only 1 person can block me and that's what Master THundert did. So I started UEing and it worked.. He died xD

Well, too bad another 4 noobs came. Including Robin Fragger, Master Thundert, Kaizer, Balo etc..

They putted follow on eachtother and turned on UE combo script. FIrst I didnt cam but after 10 minutes it was kinda fun outrunning them. SO i though let's turn on the cam. Well, I had a few lags when doing this and in this moment when I thought I'm outta danger they came on my screen and UE comboed me .. WITH A SCRIPT!!!![/Skippable]

[Important]Well, some other actions came and I talked to Robin Fragger (my killer) some sentences. He has got horrible english skills and when I understood him right, he said something like: "Unit can't kill me, Sharmotas can't kill me. And both killed you so YOU can't kill me, NEVER!"

Well, I got kinda raged through that and my RL farid bang got bored and started atacking them. Too bad He landed trapped at mana shop.

Rest can be seen in the cam.

Took fucking long to lose PZ -.-

PS: Farid Bang died because he had his daily Inet Router Restart.. Too bad he was perfect trapped then and I couldnt Sio him.

Robin Fragger... You're the shit!
Count how often he said that he's going to sleep because he has got school next day XDD

20:06 Robin Fragger [210]: i enter for kill u
20:06 Robin Fragger [210]: theys got my celphone
20:06 Robin Fragger [210]: o_o

no comment. tibia kills kid's with "celphones ! "

20:06 Robin Fragger [210]: i enter for kill u
20:06 Robin Fragger [210]: theys got my celphone
20:06 Robin Fragger [210]: o_o

no comment. tibia kills kid's with "celphones ! "

said the '20' years old boy :D

HAHA NOW I JUST UNDERSTOOD IT xD

They called him on his mobile phone so he came to kill me bcs i was "trapped" in that quarter

Back