• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Thyrania RPG 8.60 WHOLE DATAPACK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabriel Tibiano

Reaction score
If you want to see OTServer online, send me a private message with date/hour and i'll confirm you if I could show you.

• Quest Log, working for the whole main quests
  • Raid System in all cities and also rare-items (eg Demodras, Necropharus)
  • Traps, cobwebs broking with any type of weapons, among other little things that is essencial to RPG Servers.
  • Task System all fixed like RL
  • The Inquisition and the Pits of Inferno Quest like RL (including random invasions in seals, and loot the bosses of The Inquisition regulated from tibiawikia)
  • The Banshee Quest completely redesigned from the RPG Tibia RL and improved. (comes with a tutorial with pictures from the beginning to the end of the quest for their website)
  • NPC Addons all separate each one NPC (thoose NPC's can be in food, armor, among other places)
  • Helmet of the Ancients Quest totally unique, from NPC's to talk to the seals. (based on RL Tibia)
  • Dreamer of Challenge Quest and Quest Blood Brothers (based on RL Tibia)
  • Among other systems, quests and locations on the map that is not listed above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back