• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Tibeo - RL Map 13.11+ already established looking for Developer

Beo

Three Magic
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi,

Since Tibeo is now growing, I'm open to work with some people.
I've been working (95% solo) on the server since our first launch in February 2023 and before this.

Now, I'm at a stage where I need 1 maybe 2 more people to assist with the server, bringing a great experience to players.

Tibeo is on pretty solid ground, I've removed most bugs myself and others with the help of devs. I've invested over ~5k USD into the server already and plan to invest a lot more to bring it to where it needs to be.

So, I need a C++ and LUA developer to bring some additional features into the server and to fix bugs.

I can pay per job, or you can decide to become an even co-owner of Tibeo. Currently, it's just myself.
I don't want to wait 2 weeks for something, I have bugs that need fixing and players want to play. If you don't have availability, I'm not interested.

I use Discord primarily, please contact me there: 1beo

Thanks!

Just a PSA
I won’t be providing full access to data source, database, data pack and whatever else until trust is formed.

Come on guys, I thought the OT community was better than this in 2023.
Post automatically merged:

I’m also not looking for someone who charges 40 euros for simple boss fixes and is trying to make open tibia their full time job.

I provide a good server for players, I’m not interested in turning servers into cash cows to pay for your food, rent and other things.

Last edited:
Back