• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibera OTS

you did put the ugliest part of all battles on youtube

hail smiley gang xD

^ hahah It's not even battle ; D ?
WTF ; o Hisoka Shhh... Cuz ur team died on Rs ; ( while I was on mya noobcharacter away from home with Bad internet connections hahaha and on Stupid Laptop ; D !

^ Hail they are always owned.

Maybe let's set any OB? or Battle? On desert? My team VS Smiley Gang? WITHOUT ANY STACK BATTLE.

DATE:?
TIME:?
DEALS:?
:confused:

Maybe let's set any OB? or Battle? On desert? My team VS Smiley Gang? WITHOUT ANY STACK BATTLE.

Dude please stfu it's a known fact we own the server.
You and your team sucks just live with it!

hahahahah.... Blaze standing next to temple Ur team Inside Pz Cuz they are scared to make pz they Only healing him while we are attackign him. And That's All hahaha It's how u are owning SERVER.

Y O U MADE MY DAY ........:wub:

You can think whatever makes you feel better.

Our members are pzed constantly why don't you look around.

sushin well like 2-3 ppl of your team died while i was out there alone hheuehue :)

+ its not fun to war against a gang of botter.

btw who r u ingame?

Lets do a OB?
My Team...
Br Kid
Xardaszon
Menniz
Kaszero
Mala Druidka
and i will add some more later...
againts
Smiley Gang?

Hahaha, smiley gang doesn't own the server... No offense though.

Peace between our guilds rite?

hahahahha only reason you fking say that is because you want to act cool on the forums without bot you aint mofokking shit

desert? do you think using the dash button and auto attk all the times with combo sd settings will get you an adventage
while 3 knights are attking the mages while they act tough?

Hahaha, smiley gang doesn't own the server... No offense though.

Peace between our guilds rite?

btw it aint peace against the team

its just that you say I HELP when we attack you
and we let you kill the ones we against LOL :/

hahahahha only reason you fking say that is because you want to act cool on the forums without bot you aint mofokking shit

desert? do you think using the dash button and auto attk all the times with combo sd settings will get you an adventage
while 3 knights are attking the mages while they act tough?

^Said botter. ; )

And BTW wanna this OB or Scared ;/

Back