• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibera/Selenica

dreamslash

Got Milk? ;)
Reaction score
Well i wrote www.tibiera.org and then some other ot called "selencia" came up, what's up with that?
I see that Richux is the admin to, so did you start a new ot or wtf? ;s

Selencia has been online for around a month.

Selencia has nothing to do with Tibera!! Tibera was the server under attack, not Selencia, that's the reason Selencia is online so soon.

Tibera will come online again. Don't worry..

I am doing my best to get Tibera back, but while it's off, I forwarded domain to selencia.net

I am doing my best to get Tibera back, but while it's off, I forwarded domain to selencia.net

Okey, thnx, ive started playing selencia while tibera is off and i must say, great job with that ot to! :)

Oh, I get it.... the entire shenanigans with Tibera is a carefully orchestrated to increase popularity of Selencia.

I don't really give a shit about Selencia! :/

Tibera For Life! <> If Tibera comes up with a reset, I won't donate again.

Sure, Imma try Selencia, just because Richux knows what he's doing, but if it is like all other real maps, im out of there..

Hail Tibera, I'm only leaving if Chasm comes up again, or RealOTS as it was back in the days, or SoftCores as it was back in the days, as well.

Back