• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia 10.0

We want to keep compability for all clients, and if you don't want to play with an older version of the client then don't do it? The thing is that we would like to reach out to everyone and with as many client versions as possible, and as long as we don't necessarily need to force an update we wont do it, but once we really need to force an update we will of course do so to keep our CONTENT* up to date.

*By content I mean new tibia sprites or other things that can effect difficulties with an outdated client.

But you don't want afk botters right? So Update completely boom issue solved no bots.

pvp settings of 10.0 are GREAT! when we go to update?

That... hurts...

- - - Updated - - -

But you don't want afk botters right? So Update completely boom issue solved no bots.

I don't know if you are aware but, ibot developer updates his bot one day after CipSoft updates his client, therefore, that'd be completely pointless.

Even if he does everyone has a crack for 9.81 not for any above whos actually going to purchase a bot?

Salar go play rl tibia and look tibia 10.00 u noob !!! Its bad uptade every1 stopped play on rl tibia bcse new pvp uptade

anybody can say me what are the adventages and disadventages of new pvp system?

I don't know if you are aware but, ibot developer updates his bot one day after CipSoft updates his client, therefore, that'd be completely pointless.

I don't know if you are aware but, people using ibot on Shadowcores are using crack of ibot for older client versions actually, therefore, your argument is completely pointless.

I don't think new pvp system would be all that bad, but I suppose when they DO have to update in order to keep up with new sprites and features, they will have to use the newest client, which will cut down on most of the botters who use a cracked iBot from 9.81 (they will have to purchase an updated bot like some of us who actually pay for it)

Back