• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

tibia 10.70

I downloaded 10.70 from the tibia website and it was removed from my pc this evening by my antivirus (avast) and I am unable to reinstall 10.70. However 10.71 seems to be fine.

virus found, :/

The clients are downloaded from Tibia.com at the time they were the most recent client. I am not modifying them in any way, for the .zip I simply extract the contents of the .exe and compress it and reupload.

I downloaded 10.70 from the tibia website and it was removed from my pc this evening by my antivirus (avast) and I am unable to reinstall 10.70. However 10.71 seems to be fine.

It seems to be an issue with Avast.
If you get a virus warning for the client downloaded from Tibia.com you will get the same warning from my site - they are the same files.

Red

The clients are downloaded from Tibia.com at the time they were the most recent client. I am not modifying them in any way, for the .zip I simply extract the contents of the .exe and compress it and reupload.

It seems to be an issue with Avast.
If you get a virus warning for the client downloaded from Tibia.com you will get the same warning from my site - they are the same files.

Red
ty

my microsoft security essentials says its a virus 10.70 and 10.77 not tried the others yet and it also gives me a browser called drago search
:O

ok the site is 100% full of viruses im not saying you put them their personaly but someone may have corrupted them.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok the site is 100% full of viruses im not saying you put them their personaly but someone may have corrupted them.
I downloaded 8.6 from there a few days ago and saw no issues at all.

Ive downloaded atleast 10-15 versions from that site after I heard tibiaclients.com had viruses.
If your statment was true @Red would waste all his time on that site, since no one would use it.

IMO get rid of avast lol.

the site is fine, the problem is that cipsoft 10.77 client have something weird, I got it deleted 3 times already in my pc, but I guess it was not by my antivirus since it said nothing, I just downloaded and installed it again and it is working fine till today, https://otland.net/threads/tibia-exe-10-77-virus.231595/

in other words:

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RED'S WEBSITE BUT CIPSOFT ITSELF

Thank you for pointing that out, @WibbenZ, @Evil Puncker.

Bad news:
The website is still offline because we're working on serving the files in a more proper fashion.

Good news:
The very first thing we did was run checksums on the files we were hosting to ensure that the clients we were providing were not changed/altered in any way. The checksums matched the ones in a static, non-accessible directory; the files are still safe, we're just having an issue serving them properly.
I won't be able to look at the site / rework how it's configured with nginx until later tonight, unfortunately.

Thank you all for bringing this to my attention, I appreciate the feedback and concern.
Red

Meanwhile you can get your TibiaClients save @HalfAway 's site: http://************/index.php?clients

Back