• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia 11 client skin with download link!

frida22

Put banana in your ear!
Reaction score
I have made new Tibia 11 client skin <didn't know where i can post it>.

You have to change it in \Tibia\packages\Tibia\bin .

Download link (gdrive): skinek.rar

Program i used to edit those: resource rcc editor.rar
<everytime you insert new picture it has to be equal or less weight, that's why after every edit you have to reduce colours and change from rgb to index colours with less colours in gimp or something.>
<yeah.. program is cracked, no need to install anything>
<Program produces file with equal weight that's why it's undetectable, played using it for like half year>

<Updated on 2018-08-24>
>> idk if it still works, if not you have to reimplement every picture using the program, or only those you want, up to you<<
My channel <boring> ->> fridai

Also if you really need a proof if it's real here's my clip from using it..
Twitch
5GsnyZ0.jpg

OqSnkuZ.png

dfgdfgfPN_qeawasq.png

07p6HcA

Attachments

Last edited:
Updated again! added custom tutorial images with Polish memes ;d

I'm here for the memes
could you pm them to me?

@baxovski if you got some nice effect i would be thankful to be able to see it!! <3, im already happy that i helped someone! ... I can't edit post for some stupid reason to keep it updated.. whatever.

-> By the way, if someone is streaming and want this exact skin updated or new custom skin i can gladly make it for him for some cc's on Antica or a pack of cigarettes. <- just in case someone searching for "more exhausting" help.

-just keep in mind some updates just break order of sprites in compressed file entirely so you have to spend again 1h editing it and searching for right sprites... that's the only fu.ked up thing in the whole scenario ;-;;

btw. here is one of unfinished projects. just if someone wanted to see something more ;v36177

I have made new Tibia 11 client skin <didn't know where i can post it>.

You have to change it in \Tibia\packages\Tibia\bin .

Download link (gdrive): skinek.rar

Program i used to edit those: resource rcc editor.rar
<everytime you insert new picture it has to be equal or less weight, that's why after every edit you have to reduce colours and change from rgb to index colours with less colours in gimp or something.>
<yeah.. program is cracked, no need to install anything>
<Program produces file with equal weight that's why it's undetectable, played using it for like half year>

<Updated on 2018-08-24>
> idk if it still works, if not you have to reimplement every picture using the program, or only those you want, up to you<<
My channel <boring> ->> fridai

Also if you really need a proof if it's real here's my clip from using it..
Twitch
5GsnyZ0.jpg

OqSnkuZ.png

dfgdfgfPN_qeawasq.png

07p6HcA

@frida22
can you make same skin in 8.60 version? i really LOVE IT all details black/red that you made :3
ithink there would be a lot of downloads if u create hahaha

@Polguilo im sorry my friend, sadly you have to try your own gimp/paint skill to replace original 8.6 textures by some kind of pic editor, right now im making a game 24/7 so i don't really have time to spend half day on this :v i promised to myself that after i finish that game i will make an ots with those textures actually so maybe one day... after 2-3 years... xD but now i honestly can't.

@frida22
ooohh shiiit,okz i got :(

i just cant find a great site with some Tibia skins,im like crazy searching Tibia 8.60 skins =[

Back