• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia 11+ Downgrade tool

is possible to compile spirtes from 12.70 to 12.00 ?
well, that is not related to this tool at all, you will have better chance with this

@SpiderOT I have been working with this tool for quite a long time already, its the only one of its kind <3

any chance to have the following?

• have Export spr selected by default
  • have "assets folder" path default to "C:\\Users\\" + Environment.UserName + "\\AppData\\Local\\Tibia\\packages\\Tibia\\assets\\" instead of empty, like this PR proposed
  • make it DO NOT generate empty png images to spr file, for example (id 8882) (we believe these are leading to random client crashes)(also their error message on item editor make it crash sometimes)

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry can't edit my above post, there is one more thing:

- not create empty slices folder if not used the slice option

well, that is not related to this tool at all, you will have better chance with this

@SpiderOT I have been working with this tool for quite a long time already, its the only one of its kind <3

any chance to have the following?

• have Export spr selected by default
  • have "assets folder" path default to "C:\\Users\\" + Environment.UserName + "\\AppData\\Local\\Tibia\\packages\\Tibia\\assets\\" instead of empty, like this PR proposed
  • make it DO NOT generate empty png images to spr file, for example (id 8882) (we believe these are leading to random client crashes)(also their error message on item editor make it crash sometimes)

sorry can't edit my above post, there is one more thing:

- not create empty slices folder if not used the slice option
@Evil Puncker
I was playing with this tool today and realized spiderOT posted the source code on github. It would be a good idea to post this requests as github issues so they aren't lost in the pages of this thread. GitHub - Arch-Mina/ClientConverter (https://github.com/Arch-Mina/ClientConverter)

So is it possible to use Asset editor, then convert those assets to 10.00 with this tool, then use object editor to generate OTB file? 😢

1674082037090.png
1674082056098.png
1674082078448.png
I dont get it, what am I doing wrong? :(
Edit: I just clicked the icon and added them through that way instead of copy/pasting the directory links. That worked.
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
Back