• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia Tibia 11 IP Changer

jo3bingham

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
jo3bingham
GitHub: https://github.com/jo3bingham/tibia-11-ip-changer/
Release: https://github.com/jo3bingham/tibia-11-ip-changer/releases/tag/1.0.0.0

The application is very simplistic, but the core functionality (changing the "ip" of the client) works properly which will allow anyone else to create a more advanced application (e.g., saving/loading memory addresses and client paths).

This application works by running a client process, scanning it's memory for the address of the RSA key and loginWebService string (it's really fast; you may not even see the client open), killing that process, running a new client process as suspended, overwriting the RSA key and web service, then letting the client finish loading. The RSA key and web service have to be overwritten while the client is suspended. If you overwrite them after the client has finished loading then the client will connect to CipSoft's web service. This means that you can't change the web service of an already running client and expect it to connect. Also, Tibia 11 doesn't seem to have any multiclient support so that's a plus.

Well done joe. I think i was the second(here) to make tibia 11 connects to TFS and the first to release it openly. I'm really glad you did this app and even better, you did release it open source(otland ip changer is closed source). With this i believe we can continue to keep up with the latest tibia protocol.

Well done joe. I think i was the second(here) to make tibia 11 connects to TFS and the first to release it openly. I'm really glad you did this app and even better, you did release it open source(otland ip changer is closed source). With this i believe we can continue to keep up with the latest tibia protocol.
Is there not an open-source ip changer for previous client versions?

I'm just Gryting illegal value when I try to login with this IP changer.
While manually changing RSA key and loginwebservice in the client Works, the IP changer doesnt seem to do its job, which would be great as that would make things so much smoother. Any idea what could be wrong?
I tried to compile it myself, but with the same result.

I'm just Gryting illegal value when I try to login with this IP changer.
While manually changing RSA key and loginwebservice in the client Works, the IP changer doesnt seem to do its job, which would be great as that would make things so much smoother. Any idea what could be wrong?
I tried to compile it myself, but with the same result.
Hard to say since it works perfectly fine for me.

Ip changer crashes always when i press "Apply" button.

Exception thrown: 'System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception' in System.dll
An unhandled exception of type 'System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception' occurred in System.dll

seems to always crash for me when i use it :'(

The reason why it works perfectly fine for you is because you probably have your webservice logally, check the github page of your ip changer project, i posted a pull request to fix this issue.
Nice catch. Thanks. It has been merged. I'll update the release when I get home.

I can't seem to use it. It crashes every single time, even if I run as admin. Also, changing the IP manually inside the Tibia11 client gets me the "Error downloading http://127.0.0.1 - server replied: internal server error" which I don't get because the website is running fine and the server is also running stable(using OTX 3.8).

I can run a server and can't connect to it to enjoy it. Godbless irony.

I can't seem to use it. It crashes every single time, even if I run as admin. Also, changing the IP manually inside the Tibia11 client gets me the "Error downloading http://127.0.0.1 - server replied: internal server error" which I don't get because the website is running fine and the server is also running stable(using OTX 3.8).

I can run a server and can't connect to it to enjoy it. Godbless irony.
Firstly, i'm not sure if joe compiled the new release yet? so if you're running your server somewhere else than on local host you may want to compile the ipchanger yourself.

Secondly, in case you were not aware, Tibia 11 no longer uses a login server. Instead it uses a webservice for the login and you'll need to point the ipchanger to the correct path on your webhost in order for it to work.

I don't think Joe has compiled the new release yet, that would mean if the server you are running is somewhere else than your very own local host, you will need the ipchanger compiled by yourself.

Also, when using the new tibia, 11 that is, there is no use of a so to speak login server anymore, it is done through a webservice that would ideally be ported through the ip changer.

Back