• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Tibia 11 login problem

kozmo

Solutions
Reaction score
So i finally got the client changed rsa key, But when i try to login i get connection refused.
Server was turned on and running no problem. If someone knows how to get past this that would be awesome.

Co8UyWu.png

Solution
1- Tibia 11 needs a php ajax file (it's working like flash client [login])
2- Tibia 11, starting from version 11.10, needs world identification. ( you need to know what the fuck is that :D). Just to know the world before sending onConnect or any other details.
Tibia sends UTF-8 characters representing the world name (which is, in this case, the server's name). After you receive it, it's no longer null-terminated. it's new-line-terminated.This is fully explained here.
3- Tibia 11 has replaced checksum with a compression algorithm, starting from tibia 11.11, you need to replace checksum with just (0x00) unsigned integer. This is fully explained here.

Further more
4- in sendBasicData, you have to add a byte if the...
Can you stop posting errors that do not belong to tfs?

Newest client supported by tfs is 10.98.
If you want help, contact your source developers.

This tibia 11 "support" is bugged as hell, I don't recommend anyone using it, but if you want to just message them with errors not us.

1- Tibia 11 needs a php ajax file (it's working like flash client [login])
2- Tibia 11, starting from version 11.10, needs world identification. ( you need to know what the fuck is that :D). Just to know the world before sending onConnect or any other details.
Tibia sends UTF-8 characters representing the world name (which is, in this case, the server's name). After you receive it, it's no longer null-terminated. it's new-line-terminated.This is fully explained here.
3- Tibia 11 has replaced checksum with a compression algorithm, starting from tibia 11.11, you need to replace checksum with just (0x00) unsigned integer. This is fully explained here.

Further more
4- in sendBasicData, you have to add a byte if the character reached main. What is reached main? If reached main is allowed (i.e byte 0x01): A character can:
  • Open prey window (by 11.02)
  • Open rewards window (by 11.40)
5- in sending creatures. There are two new things, Inspection state should be sent along with the character exactly after sending his mark (square).
6- By 11.30 update, There is no longer something called "TYPE_SUMMON_OTHERS". All summons are just summons. You need to provide the owner id (i,e
Code:
msg.add<uint32_t>(ownerPlayer->getID())
).
7- By 11.40 update, the sendStats doesn't send a uint16_t anymore, it's replaced with uint32_t
8- sendCreatureType is way bugged, it doesn't show correct type if you sent.
9- sendBasicData doesn't update premium status, you need to provide it in the PHP login script.

If you are confused by anything I said, please reply, and I will give an example code as soon as possible. Note that there are already codes written by the community for almost all of those I explained.

Last edited:
Solution
Back