• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia 11 Unable To Find LoginServer

Smokiee Jo

Website Scripter
Solutions
Reaction score
hi otlanders! so a while back i had issue's with compiling the latest version of OTX v3.8 but with some new updates to v3.10 OTX i finally had the pugi files! to finish that off and have the latest tibia version 11.48 compiled and working, with no errors in the console!

that being said.. i've tried countless attempts to actually login... iv'e fixed my tibia client / game / bin / client.exe "all will be shown in the image i put up" iv'e tried downloading people's compiled versions of tibia 11 IP changer but the last bit to actually work for me does not want to Co-operate which is annoying :(

the image is what i have open so people can see what i might actually be doing wrong, if you see the error in my image or need a new image of a different folder please dont hesitate to help a guy out!

Imgur <--- My Image Of The File(s)

Thanks
SJ!

Last edited:
Solution
Only just realised i dont need the ip changer to login once you have edited the bin folder client.exe, I will just say i was high when posting my thread so that is my valid excuse. If you could close this thread please that would be Grand.

Thanks
SJ
Only just realised i dont need the ip changer to login once you have edited the bin folder client.exe, I will just say i was high when posting my thread so that is my valid excuse. If you could close this thread please that would be Grand.

Thanks
SJ

Solution
Back