• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia 11

Mainly directed to @Mark and the rest of the tfs team

Do you plan on updating TFS to Tibia 11?

Thanks
Maybe its time for we the community to pick up the ball, and move forward, we can't expect @Mark or the rest of the tfs team to keep putting out a product every update.

I think its great that they haven't officially released anything... but that is just me :p

The login server is now a webservice.

Change the loginWebService ini config on the executable:

hmlJw46.png

Into something like this:

kKdbVqm.png

On the login try the client will send something like this:

Code:
{"accountname":"theaccount","password":"thepass","stayloggedin":true,"type":"login"}

and then write a simple hackish(just to get the proof it will work) login.php:

http://pastebin.com/YReD4Qdb

the result will be:

gz6WWzR.png

Now about making it to login in tfs game server, there is a challenge(atleast for me) to how to change cipsoft rsa into opentibia RSA. I could not found where to change it. The protocol will be mostly the same as we use in 10.9x, if we get the RSA working we get the client working.

anyway we can tinker with tibia 11 and if someone can provide installer for us?

what if there is no RSA? but it uses https connection? or is it on different port? Maybe it requests the RSA from login so it needs confirmation and RSA could be generated differently for player or time or account

Mark has already stated that when TFS 1.2 gets released, it will support the latest client version. But i doubt that it will be version 11.0

Mark has already stated that when TFS 1.2 gets released, it will support the latest client version. But i doubt that it will be version 11.0
Thank you, Finally someone else understands it.

Hasn't really answered my question though.

Thank you, Finally someone else understands it.
No, someone else doesn't understand it.

I'm asking if Mark will adapt OT to Tibia 11, is that so hard to understand?

Hasn't really answered my question though.

No, someone else doesn't understand it.

I'm asking if Mark will adapt OT to Tibia 11, is that so hard to understand?

Mark is our savior? danm, everything here people depends on Mark, go and develop some stuff guys, almost all users wants latest client version to develop global servers and they don't even give anything back to the community. What was the last thing that this community has done itself?

Mark is our savior? danm, everything here people depends on Mark, go and develop some stuff guys, almost all users wants latest client version to develop global servers and they don't even give anything back to the community. What was the last thing that this community has done itself?
Mark is part of the community I suppose.

Holy fucking christ.
I'm asking @Mark if there will be an official TFS adapted to Tibia 11.
What the fuck is wrong with you all? I don't want to develop it myself, I don't want someone else to develop it, I would LIKE Mark to confirm if he IS or ISNT working on an official TFS distro for Tibia 11.

Fucking hell

Holy fucking christ.
I'm asking @Mark if there will be an official TFS adapted to Tibia 11.
What the fuck is wrong with you all? I don't want to develop it myself, I don't want someone else to develop it, I would LIKE Mark to confirm if he IS or ISNT working on an official TFS distro for Tibia 11.

Fucking hell
Why you mad brah?

i'm currently testing the client on my beta server, you can download the installer from the home page and test it out.
Their is something weard with walking, like i'm using dash.
http://fortissimum.net

Back