• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia Tibia 12+ IP Changer

Gesior.pl

Mega Noob&LOL 2012
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
gesior

Attachments

• ots-ip-changer-12-1.0.0.zip
    5 KB · Views: 444 · VirusTotal
Nice! Tested! Work's perfectly !

Additional It would be nice to add new picture to client ;) but imho it's feature.

Is this working for Tibia 12.86? I get the character list, but cannot actually connect into the server.

i did try the online versions i download the client.exe drop it in the tibia reportery and it open but i can't log without using email !? not sure how it work

maybesomeone can explain me how it work !
Just put the ip into the clientwebservice and the other one and voila?

I'm running apache2 php 8.1, when I run Change IP, nothing happens, everything goes back to the beginning.

I'm running apache2 php 8.1, when I run Change IP, nothing happens, everything goes back to the beginning.
Do it manually , it’s easy open .exe with notepad replace rsa and add your login url , adding NULL or space between differences characters, with your url and tibia url, example your url 50, tibia 53, add 3 spaces or null save it and check if logo icon is there , if not something is wrong.

I have a problem with this one. I used the web version and chose my .exe, and then in the loginWebService and clientWebService fields it had http://127.0.0.1/login.php already. All I changed was the IP address in both fields to match my server and then let the tool change the exe for me. I launched the client and logged in, it loaded my character list just fine, but when I tried to login the char it refused to connect error and just kept retrying endlessly. Do I need to change something here?

Back