• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia 12 item editor (client 12)

sharinn

Best answers
Reaction score
Hello, I wanted to ask a question if anyone has a client 12 editing tool, I mean items
has an example: I have a noble armor (old graphics) and by default it is impossible to lift, when it changes into items.otb the possibility of lifting is still impossible, only the "/i item" command adds it to my backpack/on character, I think it is it is programmed on the client side, the same problem concerns the colors of the borders of valuable items.

old noble armor image https://i.ytimg.com/vi/4TPU2_Odfyk/maxresdefault.jpg, exits in files in tibia 12:30

oen432

Veteran OT User
Best answers
Reaction score
There is no item/object editor for Tibia 12 available.

darkxnezz

Best answers
Reaction score
Do anybody know if they are going to release an updated versions of these programs?

darkxnezz

Best answers
Reaction score
Currently? No.
Ok then, thank you for your response. I can only add that I was trying to add a item but it could only be seen in RME. In the game, the item has no sprite, it is shown as a blank space in bp, but when I click "look" on it it shows me the name and statistics of it.
So we need to wait for now.

But I'm curious, what is the highest version of the game that allow you to create custom items? ver 11?

Evil Puncker

Unlucky
Premium User
Best answers
Reaction score
Ok then, thank you for your response. I can only add that I was trying to add a item but it could only be seen in RME. In the game, the item has no sprite, it is shown as a blank space in bp, but when I click "look" on it it shows me the name and statistics of it.
So we need to wait for now.

But I'm curious, what is the highest version of the game that allow you to create custom items? ver 11?
10.98 (99 I guess), from client 11 onward it doesn't use the former spr/dat structure anymore

oen432

Veteran OT User
Best answers
Reaction score
Spent all my morning trying to show me some item images but I'm not good enough lol
but hey, basic info is working.
Post new thread about this tool you are making, maybe someone will be able to help.