• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia 12 login.

robert100

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi, I have a problem that after changing ip notepad ++ tibia changes the window and cannot be launched .. my ip is not in 19 characters only http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/l.php
on 23 .. and I can not make a client for the server

You're doing something wrong and corrupting the .exe file. Don't use NotePad+, use a Hex Editor instead

You're doing something wrong and corrupting the .exe file. Don't use NotePad+, use a Hex Editor instead
How would you do it with the hex editor what we have to search for? Are we able to add the ip in with hex editor?

You may try this but it's so much changed since this tutorial
or this one
I believe you'll have to run it using CMD and write as following
<Tibia.exe Path> <Address Login Service>
Or you can use IP changer instead of editing the client.

i use notepad++ and never had anyproblem with it, even changing T12
Theres no problem when addin' null or deleting some to make it fit

Hi, I have a problem that after changing ip notepad ++ tibia changes the window and cannot be launched .. my ip is not in 19 characters only http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/l.php
on 23 .. and I can not make a client for the server
Im kinda sleepy but theres an english video about how to add ip to tibia 12.
it doesnt need to be exactly 19, its easier when you have 19 cuz you wont need to add null nor remove some..

If you dont fine i can try find it again, if not, feel free to dm me with the ip and i can change the one that i have for you..
Anyway, notepadd++ has nothing to do with it working or not.. once again, i use notepad++ and it works like a charm

Back