• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling [Tibia] 300+ EK (€400 aka. $560) - Sale Over

JDB

OtLand Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sale is over.

Last edited:
JDB is trustworthy, I've seen his character and what he's saying is true.

Red

JDB is trustworthy, I've seen his character and what he's saying is true.

Red

Thank you Red. It has been difficult selling my Tibian items/characters lately, I suppose I will keep trying.

Regards,
JDB.

Equipment - €100 ($138) - All of the following equipment. (There are 3x Soft Boots)

haha lol 100 euro for that equip haha are you sirious?

Equipment - €100 ($138) - All of the following equipment. (There are 3x Soft Boots)

haha lol 100 euro for that equip haha are you sirious?

That stuff is expensive on this world, so yeah...it's about the same as buying 3kk at my price.

I would obviously be nice enough to lower this price if you did purchase the character. Not all prices here are 100% permanent.

200 euros, excluding confirmation key, eq & name change.

Just putting an offer on the table :] I realize you're not going to take it right away. (Or never, hehe)

200 euros, excluding confirmation key, eq & name change.

Just putting an offer on the table :] I realize you're not going to take it right away. (Or never, hehe)

I don't think it's even worth selling at this price, sorry. I think I have spent about that much on PACC alone for this account.

Alright mate, good luck, and if you change your mind, just PM me :)

Regards,
hokai

Why you censured the level, magiclevel, axe, shield,mana, hp, experience ??

Cause he doesnt wants that people find the name of the char.

Sold the EQ in the first post. I bought some other stuff...anyone interested?

I know you want more money than the amount of premium you purchased on that account, but that's not always going to happen.
Lets say I bought 5 years of premium and leveled a guy to 100, I don't think anyone is going to buy the account for the same price of 5 years of premium.
So, knock that out.

There is another problem with the attraction.
You have a level 300 KNIGHT on an OPTIONAL-PVP server, with ALL QUESTS COMPLETED.
What else is there to do? Absolutely nothing, we'd have to just chop down monsters for no apparent reason.
Also, botting a knight is nothing, I've seen NUMEROUS knight threads starting from level 1 to at least 250. All you need is patience and everything else is easy.

So, to tell you the truth, you'd be damn lucky to sell it for 250 euro.

If it would be open pvp it would be a different matter, but meh, optional pvp characters are useless. D:

JDB's price is -extremely- fair, even on an optional-pvp server.

I know you want more money than the amount of premium you purchased on that account, but that's not always going to happen.
Lets say I bought 5 years of premium and leveled a guy to 100, I don't think anyone is going to buy the account for the same price of 5 years of premium.
So, knock that out.

There is another problem with the attraction.
You have a level 300 KNIGHT on an OPTIONAL-PVP server, with ALL QUESTS COMPLETED.
What else is there to do? Absolutely nothing, we'd have to just chop down monsters for no apparent reason.
Also, botting a knight is nothing, I've seen NUMEROUS knight threads starting from level 1 to at least 250. All you need is patience and everything else is easy.

So, to tell you the truth, you'd be damn lucky to sell it for 250 euro.

If it takes you 5 years to get level 100, then you shouldn't even play Tibia. This account was created in late 2007, and I was retired for a good 6 months. I haven't completed all of the quests, are you crazy? There are over 230 quest's in Tibia, about 1/4th as many events. This offer is great in my opinion and I have bought/sold Tibian stuff for many years. I think this price is fair. 85% of ALL Tibian distributors sell gold, items, priced at ridiculous amounts. Some people want 200 EUR for 100cc in a optional pvp world which is just stupid. I am offering FREE 30 days of premium after you buy it. I will definitely give you gold to start, even if you don't buy any. I know Tibia products are overpriced and I am not trying to be apart of such a scam. If you think about it, my offer stands well and firm enough to attract a lot of people, but mistakenly I made this thread in an OPEN TIBIA forum that has very little people of which can actually purchase something at this amount, most of which are too young to even obtain a bank account.

Last edited:
I'm going to leave this thread up for another week or so, then it will be closed.

If you're interested, contact me!

if i had the money to spend, i would def take up on this offer. Bleh.

If it takes you 5 years to get level 100, then you shouldn't even play Tibia. This account was created in late 2007, and I was retired for a good 6 months. I haven't completed all of the quests, are you crazy? There are over 230 quest's in Tibia, about 1/4th as many events. This offer is great in my opinion and I have bought/sold Tibian stuff for many years. I think this price is fair. 85% of ALL Tibian distributors sell gold, items, priced at ridiculous amounts. Some people want 200 EUR for 100cc in a optional pvp world which is just stupid. I am offering FREE 30 days of premium after you buy it. I will definitely give you gold to start, even if you don't buy any. I know Tibia products are overpriced and I am not trying to be apart of such a scam. If you think about it, my offer stands well and firm enough to attract a lot of people, but mistakenly I made this thread in an OPEN TIBIA forum that has very little people of which can actually purchase something at this amount, most of which are too young to even obtain a bank account.

5 years to level 100. No No No. And still i think its an fair place. buy it guys.

when i started playing late 2001 it was common it took 2 years to get level 100 ;d

Back