• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia 7.1 otserver download

Nuskigunit

Reaction score
Hello guys, I have looked at nearly every old thread and cannot seem to find a working link for a tibia 7.1 download, I was wondering if any of theses are still alive, I love the game play of 7.1-7.4 tibia, but Most importantly I love the sprites of tibia 7.1. If anyone knows where to find or has a working tibia 7.1 otserver could you please help me out? Map doesnt matter because i would be editing it nearly all the way, I used to make ots a long time ago, but i have in a long time and want to get back into it now that i have time to. Thanks again!

This is everything I've got. There's few ot servers and a map editor.
kMNO2xy.png

The only tested ot by me was survival 7.1, rest was not tested(had no time and later I forgot about them hehe). Should be clean, but you can of course scan it for viruses.

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/je6s4g23cidqjwr/otsy.rar

PS. If you want to use map editor, you have to put 7.1 files(spr/dat) in map editor folder. :)

HAVE FUN!

Back