• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia 7.1 Project (BETA testers)

It will nver be exactly like 7.1 because you don't have source which you can base on.

It will nver be exactly like 7.1 because you don't have source which you can base on.
Why do people care so much about perfection nowadays? Go and stay at realOTS if you are looking for perfect oldschool replika. There are hardly any differences.

I'm currently looking for a few BETA testers for a Tibia 7.1 Real Map Project that i've been working on for years.
It's a Real Map server with all the oldschool content and real formulas.

Are you interested and wish to bring a server like this into perfection?
Message me!
I would like to be a tester for this server, i love old school servers :) What I have to do to be tester?

Still looking for more people that would like to try the server and give their opinion to improve our server.

The testing is going very well :)
It glads me that so many are interested in testing

When are you planning to launch the server?

Our thoughts are to launch this server soon.
We have worked really hard on it and the feedback we gotten so far is all positive.
Our testers really get the oldschool feeling they are looking for and that was one of our priorities.

We will only accept a few more testers before we will make a decision for when we will launch the server.
Everything looks great and we appreciate the feedback we have been given so far.
Thank you for all the positive compliments!

We are done with our public testing.
We have traced down issues and the server is now ready for a launch.
Today we will order a dedicated server from a hosting company located in Europe to offer you the best possible gameplay experience on our oldschool server.

We appreciate all feedback and we would like to thank everyone who have participated.
Without your feedback we wouldn't be able to turn the server into its current state.

Kind Regards
Oldtimes Development

I would like to take part of this.. I can help you test things ;D and i also would like play it if was from U.S.A cuz europe gonna be hard to me ;s so good lucky

Back