• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia 7.4 OT packet (rl map and files)

Skream

Sucka!
Reaction score
Does anybody know where I can get this? I want a replica of 7.4 tibia as close as possible so I can work off it. I need basically to know everything from scratch... I need a 7.4 tibia map, files to run an 7.4 ot server, and a map editor that will work best for that version too. Any help would be much appriciated.

Also sorry if I posted this in a wrong thread, this looked closest to my concerns.

Thanks!

Just download the leaked 7.6 map and convert it to 7.4, I did that some time ago and just needed to fix some of the borders. You can use Avesta 7.4 as the server.
I would post the map files but unfortunately I formatted my computer and lost them.

If you want what you requested you must make it yourself. If you search around forum you can find

bugged avesta 7.4
bugged map for 7.6
bugged map converter for 7.6 -> 7.4
no idea about npcs/spawns

This is a fucking example of the new retards on OTland. You are asking for a download and run 7.4 server. Go try to fix things yourself instead of asking for everything.

Back