• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia 7.6 Fibula Pvp-enfoced! (Map/Server)

Scar1114

Tibia Lover
Reaction score
Hello otland members, Im have been serching for a while now for the server and map .XML for a while now. If you have ever Played:
patenforced76.no-ip.org,envypvp.no-ip.org,pats.no-ip.org,jordandserver.no-ip.info Then you might know what Im talking abought.

this is a Kinda Small Player vs Player Map With some spawns but the monsters are hard,Fast attack and ALOT OF CHARS Like every server of this kind (7.6):

Royal paladin1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 ect up to 31 i think
Elite Knight1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 ect up to 31 i think
Master Sorcerer1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 ect up to 31 i think

if someone Could please give me a link for this server I would be greateful and +rep them!!!

thank you,
scar1114

hello otland members, im have been serching for a while now for the server and map .xml for a while now. If you have ever played:
Patenforced76.no-ip.org,envypvp.no-ip.org,pats.no-ip.org,jordandserver.no-ip.info then you might know what im talking abought.

This is a kinda small player vs player map with some spawns but the monsters are hard,fast attack and alot of chars like every server of this kind (7.6):

Royal paladin1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 ect up to 31 i think
elite knight1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 ect up to 31 i think
master sorcerer1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 ect up to 31 i think

if someone could please give me a link for this server i would be greateful and +rep them!!!

Thank you,
scar1114

i need download that sv . Plix help-me

Back