• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Tibia 7.6 Real Map

I could host it, I'm owner of RealSoft and have 10 years experience about tibia and 8 years with build open tibia servers.

I'm 18 years old and don't live with parents and have computers enought to host 10 servers, internet speed enough to serve 100 000 players.

if you intrested mail to me.

[email protected]

uhmm you told me your the only guy in your team so i was thinking about mabey be the mapper?

I been mapping for 7.6 servers for about 3 years now im 16 years old live in sweden.

And the best part about this project is that i love old school tibia thats why i would love to map for you ;)

if you want I can host. have my own little rookgard server running on an seperate computer only for my friends and I. since this server doesn't take much place up and that my computer doesn't only run for one little server that doesn't take much requirement I can offer you to host your server. I have a DSL 16.000 connection to the Internet, 8GB Ram, and a 4 GHz Intel Pentium 4 Processor. Should run smouth with out any probs.(had eclipse real map server on it short and worked fine)

And about me I am 21 Years old live in England, so I speak fluently english ;) , also German fluently and a bit of Frensh and polish.

if interessted pm me :)

Hello , I am 19 years old. I have been script/mapp/host for like 6 years.
I am pretty good in hosting and Map/script. My comp info :

2 Quad Q9400 2,66GHz

4gig ram

16 gig internet connection.

want some more info contact my msn : [email protected]

I think this is an epic fail running on Yurots i can assume that this server will have Monster Laggs since Yurots is coded badly i mean really badly!

lol all posts of the ppls who wants to host 20~30..Posts

Last edited:
Back