• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia 8.00 server possible?

Flederon

Reaction score
Hey ppl! I'm kinda new, kinda not new to this stuff. I've had a 7.6 server before and I was thinking about doing a 8.00 server, but I just can't find a server that can do it...
I've tried many different versions of TFS and they all just say:

Code:
[30/06/2013 05:46:58] FATAL: [OTBM loader] This map need to be upgraded by using the latest map editor version to be able to load correctly.

I'm confused.. Does a server for 8.00 even exist anymore? Did I use a wrong map editor ? (Remere's Map Editor 2.2)

Thanks for anyone reading this! :w00t:

You need to download first version of Remere's map editor, because 8.00 Tibia maps works on first versions..

BTW. I'm trying to, to make 8.00 Tibia server but i cannot find server to download, can you update you'r own ? Pleaseeee . :D

im looking for a 7.4 or 7.6 to download but cant find any i have like 2 or 3 different 8.0 servers

Back