• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

tibia 8.6 items problem

your items.otb is not valid to that server and that original too what version of tfs are you using?

Does it look OK in your map editor?
In that case use the otb file you are using there (ex on Windows C:\Program Files (x86)\Remere's Map Editor\data\860)

Otherwise you have to find one that is working with that map (ex if you downloaded it or lost the otb).
I think there is 3 or 4 diffrent 8.6 otb files.

it looks okey in the map editor, when i use the original items my map looks like this when i use old items it looks normal but the server is not running properly
items on data changes as well

it looks okey in the map editor, when i use the original items my map looks like this when i use old items it looks normal but the server is not running properly
items on data changes as well
Try to reinstall RME in order to reset the parameters that you choose.

Maybe the map.otbm was corrupted? try changing its version through the properties window, or getting another version of it. Backups, backups, and more backups, man.

Back