• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

tibia 8.6 items

MexoriaOT

Reaction score
Schowek-28.png

how move the items from data to tibia client?

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are your instructions:
instructions.jpg

No, really though. Are you talking about creating new sprites and making a custom client or what? Because this is mad confusing.

What I can say is if you only want to make simple changes to an item than there is no need to update your spr and dat. If you want to do changes to the sprite or things like light effects, writ-ability, flags, weapon type etc. then you will have to use a version of ObjectBuilder that works with your server distro.
ObjectBuilder [10.32]

Most importantly, if you want help from the OtLand community. It's really important to take the time to have detailed, well thought out descriptions of your question and if you're going to upload a photo make sure it doesn't look like that. If you don't put the extra effort in then why should anyone here?

Lastly, I'm just going to add this because I have a feeling you haven't looked into this either.
Rules for the Support board

Back