• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia 8.6. OTX2 or OTX3?

paola92

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi,
I want to create OTS 8.6 and thinking which OTX is better and more stable. OTX2 or OTXG3 and why? Can you help?

Or maybe you know better stable engine.

Regards.

TFS what 8.6 u want to create?
please check this Real Tibia distribution of one of the servers if it has any bugs please tell me:

Attachments

• Emperiada Projects 8.6.rar
    12.7 MB · Views: 28 · VirusTotal
I do like otx 3, i changed to it about 3 months ago, before I used for years tfs 0.4.
If you search in forum you'll see a lot of different opinion between TFS 1.3 and OTX3, they are quite similar.
I think you should choose one of those, the new stuffs nowadays are based on tfs 1.3 and you have more support.

To me the otx is doing a great job, I had no erros until now.

I do like otx 3, i changed to it about 3 months ago, before I used for years tfs 0.4.
If you search in forum you'll see a lot of different opinion between TFS 1.3 and OTX3, they are quite similar.
I think you should choose one of those, the new stuffs nowadays are based on tfs 1.3 and you have more support.

im on tfs 0.4 and It works flawlessly if used right.

What you think about OTX Server 2? Is it ok for 8.6?

im on tfs 0.4 and It works flawlessly if used right.

Well good to hear you, it’s a option too. But for me it wasnt good enough. For a long time I stayed in 0.4 because people says its most stable and has more features. I take too long to give a try in otx3 because of it.
Don’t know “if I used it wrong”, but Now i’m satisfied

Related to otx2 it’s based on old tfs, but still being updated. As people say you will have a lot of scripts and features but less support.

It’s a really hard decision , I was just like you some time ago

Well good to hear you, it’s a option too. But for me it wasnt good enough. For a long time I stayed in 0.4 because people says its most stable and has more features. I take too long to give a try in otx3 because of it.
Don’t know “if I used it wrong”, but Now i’m satisfied

Related to otx2 it’s based on old tfs, but still being updated. As people say you will have a lot of scripts and features but less support.

It’s a really hard decision , I was just like you some time ago
I decided to be my own support better to learn everything myself rather than get carried by others non stop i got sick of it and i do not use repositories nearly at all

Between OTX2 and OTX3 you are probably safer with OTX2.
It has received a large number of optimizations/bug fixes recently

Back